Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 149 Gems for a border collie! What if we can't afford to buy gems

Executive Chef
    it could all be ok if these games were improving. but they don't.

I would consider buying some gems because I find the game fun. But when I saw the price of the border collie, no way. It feels like a total rip off given the price of so many other things. I just don't think locking parts of the game behind a 200 $ price tag this low a level is a good sign.

Question Contests?

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Yes, that is the way - but you'll have to win a lot of contests to get the whole family.
    Do you mean goals because I have never heard of pet shop story having contests where you can get animals or gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kobewild99 View Post
    Do you mean goals because I have never heard of pet shop story having contests where you can get animals or gems.
    They meant the contest TL are always having. If you win you can choose where you want your gold/gems to go.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the price for the border collie is insane, I really hope TL reduces it!

New Resident
    what contest? There is no way to earn gems other than buying? For a "free" game, the gems should be limited to those who want special decorations or to speed things up (as with their other games). It is just plain wrong that they can charge you real money to complete their goals. Goals should be able to be accomplished and not have to be purchased. That's just greedy and they lost their way from providing an entertaining time ****er. There is no sense of accomplishment in purchasing a fake pet.

Rhino Keeper
    Go to teamlava contests. I think if you win you get 100 gems in your choice game.

New Resident
    The worst thing about the border collie is that after spending 298 gems to buy two, the payout is 16 coins. Total. That's just cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    So, their response to people complaining about how much border collies cost is to RAISE prices? The border collie cost 298 gems now!! If I wasn't going to buy one before, I sure as hell am not going to buy one now.

I don't know why your says 298 per collie mine has never changed from the 149.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456