Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time it takes before new-born baby gets sick?

Banned
    It's just a new Gem Trap as I said, most people hate animals or pets to die!!! So they just adjust times every few days so they all will and make more money...

Executive Chef
    This is what I think is happening--using an example to illustrate:

Suppose you are breeding a puppy. When you start it, the game tells you that it will take 4 hours.
    Sometime in the 4 hours, TL changes the breeding time to 8 hours (doubles the time).
    So you check at 4 hours, and the game tells you that you need another 4 hours.
    You wait another 4 hours (8 hours total).
    At exactly 8 hours from when you started breeding the puppy: WHAM! The puppy is ready, but because it is ALSO double the time from the ORIGINAL breeding time, your puppy is instantly sick.

I suggest that everyone refrain from breeding/crossbreeding gem animals (and possibly any animals requiring a large coin investment) until TL tells us that they are no longer going to be changing the breeding times AND they fix the "when does the baby get sick" issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    This is what I think is happening--using an example to illustrate:

Suppose you are breeding a puppy. When you start it, the game tells you that it will take 4 hours.
    Sometime in the 4 hours, TL changes the breeding time to 8 hours (doubles the time).
    So you check at 4 hours, and the game tells you that you need another 4 hours.
    You wait another 4 hours (8 hours total).
    At exactly 8 hours from when you started breeding the puppy: WHAM! The puppy is ready, but because it is ALSO double the time from the ORIGINAL breeding time, your puppy is instantly sick.

I suggest that everyone refrain from breeding/crossbreeding gem animals (and possibly any animals requiring a large coin investment) until TL tells us that they are no longer going to be changing the breeding times AND they fix the "when does the baby get sick" issue.
    TL already knows this and are using it...Yes I agree and I quit both new games, But I see even here some people will spend GEMS no matter what,

I have seen one person quote that this will be the last time I BUY GEMS..PERIOD. at least 5 times. SO what happened other 4? As P T Barnum said and I know it's not factual but attributed to him. There is a Sucker Born Every Day.

Banned
    OOPs Minute.

Executive Chef
    I don't think TL knows that babies are becoming sick instantly. Just two days ago GM said that "sick time" was double the time needed to breed.

Plus, I don't think it's fair to judge who buys gems and who do not. I do not buy gems. I do not make value judgements on those who do.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I don't think TL knows that babies are becoming sick instantly. Just two days ago GM said that "sick time" was double the time needed to breed.

Plus, I don't think it's fair to judge who buys gems and who do not. I do not buy gems. I do not make value judgements on those who do.
    I agree and I have flagged over to GM this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can you provide us with the specific pet names? The only one I see is Betta, while the rest are dogs/cats. Please let us know the specific pet names for these animals so we can check this issue. Thanks!
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123