Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time it takes before new-born baby gets sick?

I don't know what the sick time period is, but if I have any babies that are born, if I don't retrieve them in 30 minutes it becomes sick. And you have to have a gem to heal it. I think it should be: born in four hours retrieve in four hours or it gets sick. And why does it take 7 days to be born! Jeez!

I just breed a beta which is for 2 days and it got sick right away ( within minutes)...kinda annoyed. Maybe this is a glitch?

Banned
    Try closing app and shutting off device then restarting,, Worked for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ahhh!!! Sick! They get sick!!! Thank god there's a filter for my above post
    Someone is thankful there's a filter. We have it on record now.

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I think it's maybe double the time, ie if an animal takes 4 hours then we have 8 hours. Hopefully, someone really kind could confirm this for us both, thanks.
    This is accurate.

Hmmm unfortunately I deleted the animal already due to sock status. Will try that I the future. Thanks.

*** sick status***

New Resident
    I also had the problem with the beta. I think it took three days and was sick within 30 minutes of being born!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Nice try, GM-my one is still better (you know what I mean).

This is accurate.
    Thanks.

Banned

This is accurate.
    NO, It is not accurate. It may be one day in the distant future when TL decides on a Breeding time instead of, Hey It's time to play another game of WHEEL OF BREEDING TIMES. Let's change them every 2 days and let our contestants guess when their pet/animal breeds.. If guess wrong we are sorry but your pet/animal gets sick (but happy to get those Gems if revive), If guess right you get nothing except to wait just 2-10 days more.

Executive Chef
    It's definitely not double the time. They seems to get sick within minutes. A betta was supposed to breed in 1 day, got changed to 2 days. Checked it 2 days later and still had 2 hrs to go. Went back maybe 2 and a half hours later at most and it was sick.
    Had some dog also 4 hr breeding time stated. Went back 5 hrs later and it was sick. so definitely not double. I'd be inclined to believe 30 mins is the max time you have to retrieve your pets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast