Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Change of breeding times

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by maulrat1967 View Post
    The bug is named greed.

yep ... they keep messing around with the breed times and p'ing off the users ... brilliant concept ... the sheer greed of these games is getting on my last nerve as well, wish I never bought any gems or installed these games in the first place ... sloppy program all around the board, "Your Cola are ready", really TL? you cant do simple if/or/then statement coding??
    So true! On farm when someone gifts me a dog bowl it says "name has sent you some dog bowl". When I get a parts request the English is bad as well as sexist. It says "Nancy needs you to send him a wooden boards". Great job.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    So true! On farm when someone gifts me a dog bowl it says "name has sent you some dog bowl". When I get a parts request the English is bad as well as sexist. It says "Nancy needs you to send him a wooden boards". Great job.
    That "send him" thing really, really, really bugs me! The most irritating thing is that it would be perfectly correct to just omit "him" completely! That "him" is completely unnecessary in the sentence.

The "a wooden boards" thing is also annoying, but at least that has the excuse of maybe being easier to program (though I'm not convinced of that, either).

Sloppy!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    That "send him" thing really, really, really bugs me! The most irritating thing is that it would be perfectly correct to just omit "him" completely! That "him" is completely unnecessary in the sentence.

The "a wooden boards" thing is also annoying, but at least that has the excuse of maybe being easier to program (though I'm not convinced of that, either).

Sloppy!
    I know! I'm not even a feminist but seriously, everyone is a "him"? Give me a break.

New Resident
    I bred a crowned crane last night and it said 18 hours. When I came back the next day it was sick. I realized that the breeding time was changed to 6 hours and had to do the breeding all over again. Gets really annoying sometimes

Farm Supplier
    Deffo agree with the "him" thing!! Very sexist indeed!! They just should remove the him and have neither him or her so as to not annoy!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12