Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunar Dragon

Executive Chef
    Well I guess I can stop working on the dragon goal now lol. I don't want just one and will not spend real money on this story game as well as Pet Story. Prices are just plain crazy and besides that I don't mind the zoo and pet story games but don't like them anywhere near well enough to spend real money on them.

Farm Supplier
    I think the worst part about the lunar dragons is that the art is fuzzy compared to the other animals.

yes, I was quite annoyed when I tried to buy it a mate...

Rhino Keeper
    In my zoo, I have never once bought gems and I still have lots of adorable animals. The only gem animals in my zoo are the lunar dragon (goal) and 1 jaguar (which I bought with original gems that came with the game). I think gems are for people who really enjoy the game, and if they choose to buy gems, they have more options.

For some other TL Games it differs, but in Zoo Story 2 I feel gems aren't necessary to enjoy the game. For goals, I have about 7 goals that require gems, and I just ignore them. It's no big deal for me if I don't get 200 coins and 20 XP for buying new gem attractions and animals. And for multi-step goals to receive an animal: one new animal isn't going to make or break your zoo.

So for me, I'll never really buy gems unless it's with a gift card. Personally, I am not mad at TL for charging people for gems. It's time to face reality: the goal of a business is to make money while making quality products, and TeamLava is a business. As long as they have a good amount of animals for coins, I am very pleased with this game and I enjoy it greatly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12