Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Android updates in Bakery, Farm, Restaurant

Fashion Designer
    Yay! I just got it!
    I have to be here more often again... missing all the big news...
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Rhino Keeper
    How do we do the collectables etc...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    How do we do the collectables etc...
    here is a helpful thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi!! I'm SO excited about the droid updates!!! I'm not sure exactly what it is all about.......badges, collectibles, etc. I've tried looking in a forum, but I'm not getting complete answers. Can u explain or tell me where to find info please?

New Resident
    Im using a tablet and there is no memory issue i have done everything you have said still not working

Teamlava you're doin' right! thx!!
    just one thing... too complicated to collect tips and stars.. I think the old one was better....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ramich86 View Post
    Teamlava you're doin' right! thx!!
    just one thing... too complicated to collect tips and stars.. I think the old one was better....
    I know right???? Although Im not an android player, the same thing happened to me on bakery..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sara1008 View Post
    Im using a tablet and there is no memory issue i have done everything you have said still not working
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn't work email support@teamlava.com. When you get the force close popup, instead of tapping the Force Close button, tap the Report button. Tap Preview (Review?) and under Crash give them the crash info. Can also send th info via the Send button. Also include your storm8 ID, restaurant name, phone make/model and OS version.

Very exciting! It's fun trying to figure out how some of these features work. Thank you to the Droid Team for figuring out how to get this stuff to work on our platform. ::holiday hugs::

Unhappy Dancing rain

I just downloaded the update and now I don't have any dancing raindrops. I had them up until a few hours ago. I just visited a neighbor and no dancing raindrops. Those made it easier when watering especially on particular crops since it's harder to see if watered or not. Also don't understand these collectibles. How do we collect those items? I tried the store and nothing there to buy.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast