Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Android updates in Bakery, Farm, Restaurant

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysint77 View Post
    Since the update to bakery I've been unable to get it to connect online to play. I've deleted and reinstalled a dozen times and I still keep getting the " oh darn unable to connect" notification at launch. Its driving me insane!!
    I also play imobsters and its loading just fine so I don't understand why bakery wont load.

New Resident
    I am so excited about the updates to android...but help...i dont know how to redeem or complete collectibles.i dont understand what to do or how to complete the tasks, am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Good news!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae1876 View Post
    I am so excited about the updates to android...but help...i dont know how to redeem or complete collectibles.i dont understand what to do or how to complete the tasks, am I missing something?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories

Farm Supplier
    So happy, just updated. Loving the badges and finally, the sushi bar yay!

Farm Supplier
    Happy Android user! Thank you TL for this update!

New Resident
    I got the update for restraunt story but i cant play because the app wont open constantly says force close. I have food ready but cant do anything about it untill its fixed. Team lava please fix this. Im not very happy

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sara1008 View Post
    I got the update for restraunt story but i cant play because the app wont open constantly says force close. I have food ready but cant do anything about it untill its fixed. Team lava please fix this. Im not very happy
    Possible memory issue on your phone. Try moving larger applications to your SD card. Restart your device. Make sure nothing else is running (use Advanced Task ****er or similar) when you start RS.

Host(ess)
    Thank you soooo much TL

Host(ess)
    I'm a ANDROID user and I was going to go from one game to another until i saw a UPDATE notification on the right... i was like... UPDATE???!!!! YESSS!! My face lit up!! I knew it would be soon!! For bakery: What i like about it is, the finding neighbors is easier. They are side by side rather then just one way. The collectables are great so is the badges. For restaurant... I haven't played that game for awhile! Since there os an update, i DL and updated that game. YESSSS FOR SUUSHI BAR!! Thank you TEAM LAVA!!

BEING PATIENT IS A MUST!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast