Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Android updates in Bakery, Farm, Restaurant

Rhino Keeper
    Did bakery story valentines come out yet for ios? I've been waiting for a couple of days now and keep checking the AppStore but don't see it, even though I've heard iOS users talk about the goals - so is it out or not?

Grand Emperor
    This is a thread for Android updates. We don't get the goals or holiday versions so it might take a while before an iOS person responds.

New Resident
    Are these new updates going to be available for iPad & iPhone users as well?
    My neighbours have new stoves & balloons in BS that I can't find?

New Resident
    helo, i want to ask.. How to transfer storm id from android phone to another android phone.. Bcoz i hv a new android phone n i want to play game wth my old storm id.. Plz hlp me.. Tq

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by desyahida View Post
    helo, i want to ask.. How to transfer storm id from android phone to another android phone.. Bcoz i hv a new android phone n i want to play game wth my old storm id.. Plz hlp me.. Tq
    This thread provides information on transferring your games https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...sferring+games
    Any problems with the transfer email support@teamlava.com giving your storm8 ID. Your game progress is saved under your storm8 ID, so you won't lose anything.

I have a question. Can you please tell me why android users are excluded of the request game?

Grand Emperor
    TeamLava develops new features for iOS but not for Android. Then they port the features to Android. It takes about 3-6 months. It is unfair to Android players yet this is the way TL operates.

Androids should get quests/goals sometime this year. It seems unlikely that the Christmas, New Years, and Valentines goals will be available to Androids.

New Resident
    No any news about the goal for android ? ? ??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain7z View Post
    No any news about the goal for android ? ? ??
    Don't hold your breath.

New Resident
    Untill when we will wait ??