Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mystery boxes

Farm Supplier
    Kirin and Red Panda babies

To be honest, I didn't keep track but I think it was mostly gems to breed these.

Farm Supplier
    It's 79 gems to get a mate for the Kirin. If you get another one in the mystery box, I wonder if you combine them into a pair? It might be more economical.

Farm Supplier
    In community zoos, I've seen a black panther and an imp. Are those from mystery boxes?

New Resident
    What's in the winter/snowman box? Anyone tried that one yet?

Executive Chef
    I've seen a ghost (which is an animal, not a decoration) in a community zoo. That must be from the monster box.

I want the taiyaki stand so bad! The cutest stuff I want in ALL the story games I play is in boxes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brighnasa View Post
    It's 79 gems to get a mate for the Kirin. If you get another one in the mystery box, I wonder if you combine them into a pair? It might be more economical.
    If you get a duplicate animal from the box it will count as the mate. Quite a bargain at 24gems when they cost between 59-79gems to get the mate outright.
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Farm Supplier
    That's awesome, thanks for the info!

Farm Supplier
    In other news, a got a snowman from the winter box. He's an 'animal' and a mate costs 59 gems.

Farm Supplier
    Oops, I forgot to add snowman=2nd place.

Executive Chef
    I won the football helmet contest (thanks so much, TL!) so I gambled on a Far East box and yippee, I got a taiyaki stand! It's a 4th place prize. I wanted the tea house really bad too, but I knew if I gambled again and got something totally not worth 24 gems, like a decoration, I'd be mad that the gems were wasted, so instead I'm getting some animals. If I win another contest sometime I'll spring for another box. Really want that Tea House! Is it 3rd prize?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast