Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mystery boxes

Rhino Keeper
    See this post for the mystery box animal the WENDIGO

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post263255

Farm Supplier
    I love that there are animals in the mystery boxes!

I'm thinking of splurging on a few mystery boxes. I really only want the animals though. Does anyone know what the odds are of getting an animal as opposed to the other items? I've seen in some of the other story games that the odds of a first place item is about 1%. I'm hoping the odds for zoo story 2 is much better. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

I just got 20+ Monster Bash mystery boxes. Got a bunch of junk... creepy forests, scarecrows, spooky benches, spooky trees, pumpkin patches, etc. But I'm happy that I got 3 Imps, Cerberus, and a Werewolf! But I really want a ghost! If anyone sees a ghost, can you post a picture? I'm curious about what they look like.

oh and feel free to add me on Zoo Story 2! And I tried my luck with the Winter Box and got a snow fairy.. really wanted the snowman.. at least it wasn't presents or other useless decors

Rhino Keeper
    The other sticky thread "MASTER BOXES" (typo, should be Mystery) has a more complete list of items as well as probabilities of getting each.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234