Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gems?

Yeah, TL is greedy on this game, and there are a lot of gem traps, where lag might make a screen pop up, then the 6 taps you've already made end up buying a stupid mystery box (I've bought 3 accidentally). Anyway, that's why I stopped buying gems - I've basically given TL $20 that I didn't want to (there's no confirmation when you buy with gems, even though there is when you buy something with coins - weird eh? ) Anyway, start shooting for the 350k+ critters like Sloth and Jackrabbit. I have 2 jackalopes in the zoo right now to round out my mythical creature section (Minotaur, Flying Monkey, and Lunar Dragons as well). I threw my tarantulas in there since they are the only ones I've found with the same "scary forest" environmnet as the flying monkeys.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_cdk View Post
    ... I have 2 jackalopes in the zoo right now to round out my mythical creature section (Minotaur, Flying Monkey, and Lunar Dragons as well). I threw my tarantulas in there since they are the only ones I've found with the same "scary forest" environmnet as the flying monkeys.
    The ghost and werwolf from the halloween mystery box and the vampire bat also have that background. Got lucky With the mystery boxes but haven't plonked down the 149 gems for the vampire bat and don't think I will either. But those 3 match nonetheless.
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12