Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    What's a quest?
    The quest system were the icons that some players had on the top left of their game.(sometimes refered to as Tasks)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The quest system were the icons that some players had on the top left of their game.(sometimes refered to as Tasks)
    Oh duh ha ha. I have tasks, but they reset still. Thought I was missing something. I'm so pretty

Fashion Designer
    Old annoying quests to be replaced by new annoying tasks/goals (quests in disguise) YAY /sarcasm

We will be back to planting strawberries, lemon cucumbers and onions again, joy.

Hope i will be wrong ;-)

Executive Chef
    I mentioned this in another thread, but i mysteriously have the goals in ZS2 on my phone as of today. I'm pretty sure they weren't there before. They will probably annoy some people because there are icons on the screen, but I got used to them pretty quickly and found the goals to be pretty fun. I have high hopes, you guys!

Executive Chef
    hooray! gone with the bracelets and omelettes quests!!! oh btw TL, quests MUST be for coins...other games that I play, the quests are always for coins and when there was a paying one by mistake, it was corrected.

Fashion Designer
    I got the new quests tonight - buy a candy cane maker, make 10 hot chocolate, make fruit tarts, ask for teaspoons of sugar from neighbors - you get coins and XP for completing. I don't mind the quests but I wish they had chosen some of the newer recipes for them. I mastered hot chocolate and fruit tarts long ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay UGH!!!!!!! MORE ISSUES! So I got the new quests/goals on ONE device... BUT it says I have to BUY a marzipan oven and BUY a candy cane maker... BUT I already BOUGHT and BUILT 4 marzipan ovens and 2 candy cane makers... it should count those!!!!!!!!!!! That's not fair to give us the appliances early, when you KNOW we will immediately start buying & building them... only to have them not count! PLEASE FIX THIS!!

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday I accepted 2 dogbowls and I got the message "YOU WON...." but then there was the force close screen again! Couldn't see what won, and nothing in my inventory...
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

I just wonder why quest system don't show my bakery story game I used iphone 3gs IOS 5. but show on my nephew ipod touch 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Are there quests for all stories.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast