Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ZOO 2- Suggest New Themes and Items

Farm Supplier
    newsfeed that automatically lists who tours your zoo (sorry, I just had to!)

extra breeding and cross-breeding nests for coins (at least 1 of each)

Definetly need a way of getting an extra breeding nest without using gems.
    A way of earning gems (getting gems from goals actually costs more in gems to complete than you get back)
    Shame that you have to spend the gems 4 times to complete the family.
    Need some more cross breedings that don't cost gems

Farm Supplier
    Reducing the amount of gems to buy animals and cross breed them, some of them are ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Please learn from the feedback given to the original Zoo game. After a while every zoo looks exactly the same. We need color/style options for the roads and other decorative objects. Just look at how creative people get on other games with things as simple as multi-colored crates. It can't be difficult to add a couple different roads!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    Please learn from the feedback given to the original Zoo game. After a while every zoo looks exactly the same. We need color/style options for the roads and other decorative objects. Just look at how creative people get on other games with things as simple as multi-colored crates. It can't be difficult to add a couple different roads!
    I agree....I am getting tired of looking touring other zoos cuz they all look exctly the same. I think creativity keeps a lot of us in the game, so TL, PLEASE give us more varieties of trees, decor, attractions, etc.

Would be nice if habitats could rotate.
    i would like the option of expanding and contracting the sizes n shapes of habitats. i hate that all my animals are too crammed in.

Farm Supplier
    Animals:
    Golden eagles
    Black jaguars
    White tigers
    Japanese cranes
    Sun bears

Attractions:
    Butterfly house
    Petting zoo
    Roller coaster
    More restaurants
    Skyride station
    Train station

Decorations:
    Palm trees
    Maple trees
    Learning stations
    Train tracks
    Trains (the little sightseeing trains that a lot if zoos have to get around in the park)

Mechanical:
    Faster expansion times
    Another way to earn gems in-game (like getting 1 gem when you completely upgrade an exhibit)

Farm Supplier
    It would also be fun if you had a random chance of getting an upgraded version of an animal, in a color variant or a different pose, to make looking at other people's zoos more interesting.

More ways to get gems! And have the animals cost less gems. I want a panther, but that's 79 gems. Then it'd have to have a mate, and breed...and that'd be 316 gems!
    I also think we should be able to unlock more nests with coins. Another thing is more decorations. Different trees, maybe be able to make a stream or something would be cool too.

Farm Supplier
    Balloon cart
    Paved paths
    Butterfly house
    Ticket gate
    Large signs to groups the animals together like: Africa, Rainforest, reptiles, etc

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast