Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Force close on opening FS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The force close seems to be happening on Android devices. I don't recall seeing the force close issue from an iDevice.

I have been force closing since Thursday. I don't have a news feed and when I scroll down to where it should be I force close. If I accept gifts I force close. If I gift back from Messages I force close. If I visit a neighbor from Messages I force close. Pretty much anything I do from the News tab causes me to force close. And once that happens, it takes hours before I can play again.

If I get out of Messages without doing anything, I think I'm okay. I can tend to my farm. I can send gifts from Neighborhood. I can visit from Neighborhood.
    Same here!
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Grand Emperor
    Yes, that's the popup. But different color box. Once I hit the Report button, but didn't after since I didn't want to flood them with the same error. You can also look at the error data, and I posted that in one of the threads. I'll post it here:

Exception class name: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Source file: PartRequestRowView.java
    Source class: com.storm8.dolphin.view.PartRequestRowView
    Source method: setWithRequestItem
    Line number: 117

Grand Emperor

I to am having this problem. I only play FS on a DroidX Android version 2.3.3. Im a level 85 and have never had this problem until the recent maint. Please help resolve this quickly, I have a lot of great neighbors that I dont want to loose! Not to mention the money Ive spent on diamonds!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by redneck1109 View Post
    I to am having this problem. I only play FS on a DroidX Android version 2.3.3. Im a level 85 and have never had this problem until the recent maint. Please help resolve this quickly, I have a lot of great neighbors that I dont want to loose! Not to mention the money Ive spent on diamonds!!!
    Is your farm name redneck?

New Resident
    Mine forecloses right after it comes on. I'm on Android also.where do we find answers?

This really sucks. Bakery story is force closing....other TL games are cool. I have a samsung galaxy...i get that it's being worked on, does it usually go on this long?? I'm new to this and have issues with fashion story that have been going on for a while, too & not fixed. I just need to figure out if I should walk away? They've received a chunk of change from me purchasing gems,etc...I'd rather enjoy my investment, not have to gripe like this...Or give up.

New Resident
    i get the same message as kokky too..What should i do? have been playing farm story for a while and dont wish to uninstall it.Can someone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I just checked my farm on the Kindle Fire and same thing right when I tap on icon to open game I get an ugly grey square pop up that says:

Sorry
    "The application Farm Story( process.com.teamlava.farmstory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Then a force close button to hit.
    Im facing the same error from past 1 hour

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bidur5678 View Post
    Im facing the same error from past 1 hour
    Me too! Only on my android tablet...if I install FS on my android cellphone it works fine...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast