Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Force close on opening FS.

Farm Supplier
    Mine closes almost every time something comes up on the news, nbr invites, material requests, gifts.

Also then when I log back on, there is a connection problem, so it takes forever to load.

I know about the reload restart reinstall etc. i have an older iPod, but really?!?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer217 View Post
    Mine closes almost every time something comes up on the news, nbr invites, material requests, gifts.

Also then when I log back on, there is a connection problem, so it takes forever to load.

I know about the reload restart reinstall etc. i have an older iPod, but really?!?
    It's not a problem with your device. It's coming from TL's end

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The force close seems to be happening on Android devices. I don't recall seeing the force close issue from an iDevice.

I have been force closing since Thursday. I don't have a news feed and when I scroll down to where it should be I force close. If I accept gifts I force close. If I gift back from Messages I force close. If I visit a neighbor from Messages I force close. Pretty much anything I do from the News tab causes me to force close. And once that happens, it takes hours before I can play again.

If I get out of Messages without doing anything, I think I'm okay. I can tend to my farm. I can send gifts from Neighborhood. I can visit from Neighborhood.
    Is anyone else missing their newsfeed?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I am not missing mine. But am having the force close issue. Have the lastest update of farm and my android phone updated to latest version saturday I believe. Anytime I try and accept a gift, it force closes after 3. Took a bit to recieve all my gifts yesterday, haven't attempeted today yet.

Executive Chef
    We're currently researching this issue. Is this happening predominately (or with higher consistency) in Farm, or evenly across all TL games?

Grand Emperor
    I'm only seeing it on Farm. RS and BS work fine now.

I am having trouble with Bakery Story. It FORCE CLOSES EVERY time it opens. I am at Level 67 and have been playing for a long time. I have an Android phone - HTC Legend. I have uninstalled and re-installed at least 4 times and I have deleted every other game ansd cache I could to try an increase my phone internal memory. I have left BS off now!!

HELP TL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherhalls52 View Post
    I am having trouble with Bakery Story. It FORCE CLOSES EVERY time it opens. I am at Level 67 and have been playing for a long time. I have an Android phone - HTC Legend. I have uninstalled and re-installed at least 4 times and I have deleted every other game ansd cache I could to try an increase my phone internal memory. I have left BS off now!!

HELP TL
    I'm sorry your having problems, I'm not sure if you've tried moving the game to your SD card, if this applies. It might help to try and increase the memory, as it can sometimes make force closing worse. Are you having issues with other apps too?

The Honorable Panda
    I just checked my farm on the Kindle Fire and same thing right when I tap on icon to open game I get an ugly grey square pop up that says:

Sorry
    "The application Farm Story( process.com.teamlava.farmstory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Then a force close button to hit.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I get the same message as kooky. Sorry I only play farm so can't answer the question.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast