Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Force close on opening FS.

Unhappy Force close on opening FS.

Hi,
    Running FS on Motorola XOOM, 3.1 android os, FS ver 1.3.4.

I first crashed after scrolling down to receive all the gifts since I last logged in and once those all cleared I could see the request for mats behind the force close msg. Cleared the data for FS and restarted my XOOM but now the app just force closes and I can't get in at all.

Farm Supplier
    My fashion story does this and if I just click "wait" it lets me thru to the game. Hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkay86 View Post
    My fashion story does this and if I just click "wait" it lets me thru to the game. Hope this helps
    it happens to me on the ipad

Mine seems to be working now, I never got the option to wait, it just force closed.

Farm Supplier
    Mines still force closing every time i try to even scroll through my messages/ gifts. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled and reinststalled the game a bunch of times in the last few days. On Android Incredible, ADR6300 on FS version 1.3.4. Please TL help us, its been 4 days since I could access my gifts

Grand Emperor
    The force close seems to be happening on Android devices. I don't recall seeing the force close issue from an iDevice.

I have been force closing since Thursday. I don't have a news feed and when I scroll down to where it should be I force close. If I accept gifts I force close. If I gift back from Messages I force close. If I visit a neighbor from Messages I force close. Pretty much anything I do from the News tab causes me to force close. And once that happens, it takes hours before I can play again.

If I get out of Messages without doing anything, I think I'm okay. I can tend to my farm. I can send gifts from Neighborhood. I can visit from Neighborhood.

Grand Emperor
    I've only been able to open my farm about half the time for a few days now. Very annoying

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I've only been able to open my farm about half the time for a few days now. Very annoying
    You are lucky. I'd put myself at under 20%.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You are lucky. I'd put myself at under 20%.
    Yes I am amazingly lucky. It's lovely that TL can provide me with a farm to play 50% of the time. I'm very appreciative.

And apparently I'm back to force closing when I open the FS app again, strictly just when the news seems to come up now. I'm hoping it's just from mats requests then I can just ignore the news for a few days.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast