Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Pets can you get?

Host(ess)
    I have an Aussie too! She's the most lovable dog ever

Executive Chef
    He/She is a beautiful dog. Aussies are gorgeous TL would have to be very careful and design it very carefully.. to make sure it is as cute as they really are!!! Your dog is beautiful. ^^^^

Rhino Keeper
    Cute, not in the app store for Australia yet.

Host(ess)
    Thanks! Her name is ivy. I agree about the design since they could choose the black or red tris or the blue Merle (like ivy!) or a red Merle. And they must do the wiggle right! Though Aussies have tails in Australia and Germany.

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Awwwww they are all so cute!! This game is gonna be my next addiction

Rhino Keeper
    I have not found a way to earn gems in the game yet, there are no collections and you can not "master" the animals, did anyone else find a way yet?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyPanda View Post
    I have not found a way to earn gems in the game yet, there are no collections and you can not "master" the animals, did anyone else find a way yet?
    I haven't been able to download it yet but are you past level 8? That's what you need to be for the other games for mastering to start.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I haven't been able to download it yet but are you past level 8? That's what you need to be for the other games for mastering to start.
    Yes, I thought of that too. I waited until I was passed level 8 to post, I am level 10 now and still no mastery. I do not play zoo story, and this game seems similar to that, can you "master" animals in zoo story?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyPanda View Post
    Yes, I thought of that too. I waited until I was passed level 8 to post, I am level 10 now and still no mastery. I do not play zoo story, and this game seems similar to that, can you "master" animals in zoo story?
    I will ask the CMs about this to be sure. I remember people saying that one of the downsides of the original Zoo was there wasn't a way to earn gems.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    As of right now, there's no consistent way to earn Gems like with mastery... but as this is a new game, this isn't to say a feature like this won't be added down the line.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast