Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions 👍

New Resident

Post Suggestions 👍

Hello, I absolutely love Farm Story, so here's a few ideas I had to make this great game even better!

More will be added over time. 😊

🔴 Let us have the option to play offline, that will only let us buy items that don't require gems, and we aren't able to do anything online related (visit other farms, buy gems, etc.)
    🔴 Let our animals have the option to move around.
    🔴 Not sure if this is already in game, but I'll give it a go anyway. Having to plow, plant, and harvest ALLOT of land gets old fast, so having actual farm equipment to help us be an actual farmer would be very helpful.
    🔴 Animals being able to bred.
    🔴 Expand our farms even BIGGER.
    🔴 I understand that with a free base game, that other extras should be bought with currency, but not everyone has the time or money to do such a thing, so let us have an option to EARN gems by certain level achievements, even achieving the goals at the start of the game.
    🔴 Have more pic/avatar options. Farm Story ties in with our Game Center account, so why not let us use that picture as our avatar on here?

New Resident
    �� PLEASE get rid or slow the ads and pop ups down. When your game resets itself every minute, the ads get in the way. I know add come with a free game, but for crying out loud not that many in a short amount of time. Even the game pop ups are very annoying.

Banned
    I'm not sure but if we played offline would our progress be saved to TLs server?
    I've found when you need to plant/harvest etc if you highlight all the squares and visit a nbr, when you return it's all ploughed or planted etc, it's better then just waiting for it and you can visit some nbrs at the same time.
    That would be nice to breed from the animals, I'd love a bigger farm but I worry it might affect issues on older devices.

New Resident
    Thanks for your input barley ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzerz View Post
    Thanks for your input barley ��
    Your very welcome, thank you for your suggestions too.

Farm Supplier
    Breeding the animals would be cute. Good idea. The thing I don't like about them is they don't give you much. I bought a Griffin for 55 gems, and all's he gives me is 30 coins every 10 hours. LOL. All the animals are like that. I think it would be nice if they gave a small amount of exp points, like the trees and flowers do.

Quote Originally Posted by charmmyvee View Post
    Breeding the animals would be cute. Good idea. The thing I don't like about them is they don't give you much. I bought a Griffin for 55 gems, and all's he gives me is 30 coins every 10 hours. LOL. All the animals are like that. I think it would be nice if they gave a small amount of exp points, like the trees and flowers do.
    Good suggestion

Host(ess)
    Please work on popups i know its bn said before but really getting annoyed with the same one every few minutes. Ive tried to load the game but cant so i dont get gems but keep getting same ad. Actually ive downloaded a few games and never got gems. Also the amount of items for gems and not coins is beginning to make it boring. You can only rearrange so many times to keep it interesting. Maybe programmers could work on items that fuction like harvest a number of wheat to put in bakery and make bread or other fuctioning buildings and we could gift the product we make. Just dont want my farm to become a dead one cause cnt buy or do things

Executive Chef
    can we have mastery for animals too?

New Resident
    With all the updates & good new items, I'd REALLY like to be able to have a LARGER farm!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast