Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween items being removed from all games

Farm Supplier
    Aw dose this mean the candy corn macaroons are gone from bakery?! Those are my favorite! I have over 200,000 of them

Executive Chef
    this time round is worse than the last! we did not even have 24 hr to do anything about items not mastere yet!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Incidentally, even with a fully expanded farm if you played back to back (eg. as soon as one crop is ready, you harvest it), would you be able to Master all three crops (plus the time for buying gems). If you used all your space for crops though, no trees.

IMO, a little soon-just some feedback.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Incidentally, even with a fully expanded farm if you played back to back (eg. as soon as one crop is ready, you harvest it), would you be able to Master all three crops (plus the time for buying gems). If you used all your space for crops though, no trees.

IMO, a little soon-just some feedback.
    It takes 2500 plantings/harvestings to master a crop. A 24x24 field is 576 plots. 2500/576 = 4.34 plantings/harvestings. If you plant 500 or more crops at a time, it'll take 5 times.

Candy corn was a 1 day crop. You can master it in 5 days.

I don't remember how long it took for the ghost flower or black rose. If the black rose was the same as the other roses, it took 36 hrs. That would be 7.5 days to master. A two day crop would take 10 days to master. To master both the black rose and ghost flower would cost 10000 gems.

So it is possible to master all 3 crops in less than 2 months.

To master the caramel apple trees in the time they gave us would take 32 trees. I said 28 earlier but was incorrectly counting from L2 to L4. You need to pick 870 trees to master. Its a 2 day (46 hr) crop. To compute how many days it takes to master 870 trees is 870 trees * 46 hrs / 24 hrs/day / number of trees planted.

Rhino Keeper
    We get less than 24 hours notice and then poof gone? I didn't even get to finish mastering and I loved the pumpkin ice cream and wanted to stock this up!
    We should have had a one week notice or something!
    Not less than 24 hours!
    Why TL keep making things worse and worse even the good things like the limited time sale they made it bad by not giving it to everyone!
    I was very close to master Halloween recipes! Now that's like 5 gems gone!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry22 View Post
    We get less than 24 hours notice and then poof gone? I didn't even get to finish mastering and I loved the pumpkin ice cream and wanted to stock this up!
    We should have had a one week notice or something!
    Not less than 24 hours!
    Why TL keep making things worse and worse even the good things like the limited time sale they made it bad by not giving it to everyone!
    I was very close to master Halloween recipes! Now that's like 5 gems gone!
    We got way less than 24 hours. I think GM may have been typing in the message as the engineers were working on deleting the items.

They did say once that the Halloween items weren't going to stay around long. But they never gave a date, and it was wrong of them to to not give a notice and ample time for people to finish up mastering the items.

Executive Chef
    well whats' new? Anything that has to do with getting free gems, this type of things always happen. Why am I not surprised? The holiday items in Aug were one, the almost nil drop rate of collectibles were another, and now this. And most of all the lack of confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    We got way less than 24 hours. I think GM may have been typing in the message as the engineers were working on deleting the items.

They did say once that the Halloween items weren't going to stay around long. But they never gave a date, and it was wrong of them to to not give a notice and ample time for people to finish up mastering the items.
    Yes! I was even sleeping at that time!
    And they said the items will be removed but as u said they didn't gave a date!
    They owe us a notice week or even days before they remove it!
    Then what the point if this topic?
    I saw a topic before about holiday items beening removed and the GM gave a date and notice!
    So I was waiting for it, but this?
    And if u read the title again (items BEING removed) so guess like u said they were removing the items when this topic was posted LOL ironic that the GM said go master all! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    well whats' new? Anything that has to do with getting free gems, this type of things always happen. Why am I not surprised? The holiday items in Aug were one, the almost nil drop rate of collectibles were another, and now this. And most of all the lack of confirmation button.

Exactly. More customer dissatisfaction from Team Lava. I don't check this forum every day so boy was I surprised to find the items removed this morning.

A little warning, like a pop-up during the game (there's annoying pop-ups for everything else!!!!) would have been nice.

Grand Emperor
    It would be nice if they could give more than a week's notice. It may be physically impossible for some people to finish mastering the holiday items in that amount of time.

They should really tell people how long the items will be available WHEN they first release the holiday items. But because they don't tell us everything, not just with hoiiday items, it makes them look like they're running their company from the seat of their pants.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast