Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Executive Chef

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from TL!

Like the blog post says, we hope you all have a swell vacation, for those of you who have one. We also hope you have a hectic but thrifty Black Friday, for those of you who take part!

Since S8/TL is based in the US of A, and we observe Thanksgiving, most of us will be out of the office a few days. That means limited people manning our Support emails, and the Super Mods and I won't be in (as frequently) to answer questions in the forums, though I'll try to be on at least once a day.

Hope you all have a great holiday, and that you like the new content and the Limited Time Sales!

Fashion Designer
    We had ours a few weeks ago in Canada , but happy gobble to our southern nbrs. Looking forward to your deals on Friday . I so love when our dollar is par ish to yours. Makes shopping fun . Enjoy your holiday
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Grand Emperor
    Enjoy your holiday also.

Grand Emperor
    Thanksgiving is so lovely

Executive Chef
    i just work but enjoy your hollidays
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Happy Thanksgiving, TL...*gets in a strop: why can't we have it?*

Rhino Keeper
    Cyber Monday Gem Sale?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    We had ours a few weeks ago in Canada , but happy gobble to our southern nbrs. Looking forward to your deals on Friday . I so love when our dollar is par ish to yours. Makes shopping fun . Enjoy your holiday
    Same. Us, the Canadians, wishes everyone a happy yet thankful thanksgiving!

Rhino Keeper
    happy thanksgiving and happy black frida! Lol

Fashion Designer
    RE: limited time sales....

Bring back the owl and sitting black cat from previous Halloween items on Farm

Please make a surprise box of JUST houses for farm or put more in store. We need variety. Maybe a constructable log cabin (NOT FOR GNOMES PLEASE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast