Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Caramel Apple Tree

"Oh Darn!" I was just a sliver away from mastery! At least I mastered all the food items in BS and RS...

Fashion Designer
    Kooky, can you please pass this onto GM and ask if they can give us one more month? Even just 2 more weeks! These trees were ridiculously expensive AND were 2-dayers, making almost impossible to master in the time period we were given. Had they said the deadline up front, we could've planned better. Thanks!
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Kooky, can you please pass this onto GM and ask if they can give us one more month? Even just 2 more weeks! These trees were ridiculously expensive AND were 2-dayers, making almost impossible to master in the time period we were given. Had they said the deadline up front, we could've planned better. Thanks!
    I have passed on the suggestion of keeping the holiday items with shorter times as nmishii suggested.
    (2 days for the trees is too long ).
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-24-11 at 06:09 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    And pls pass this suggestion too:

If they are going to put a holiday crops/recipes, make it short timed...... Not 2 days or 1 day.... You cant expect low level players to master those items in less than a month.....put a time frame too! Like halloween--- 2 months availability, xmas-- 2 months availability, etc etc........ And give us at least a 2 weeks notice before removing it!

Thnx...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xcellent View Post
    And pls pass this suggestion too:

If they are going to put a holiday crops/recipes, make it short timed...... Not 2 days or 1 day.... You cant expect low level players to master those items in less than a month.....put a time frame too! Like halloween--- 2 months availability, xmas-- 2 months availability, etc etc........ And give us at least a 2 weeks notice before removing it!

Thnx...
    I passed this on to GM
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I just mastered the caramel apple tree and got a gnome and a gem for it!!! So it looks like you can still master it...

Executive Chef
    Well that's good news. Luckily I have 51 in storage which I had used to decorate for Halloween but hadn't mastered yet. Thankfully I didn't sell them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I just mastered the caramel apple tree and got a gnome and a gem for it!!! So it looks like you can still master it...
    You mastered it today?
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have passed on the suggestion of keeping the holiday items with shorter times as nmishii suggested.
    (2 days for the trees is too long ).
    Thanks! But what about the Caramel Apple Trees specifically? Someone said they "just mastered them", but didn't say exactly when. They could've done it a couple of days ago before they were taken away. Can GM please confirm if they're still masterable even though we can't see the progress?
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Thanks! But what about the Caramel Apple Trees specifically? Someone said they "just mastered them", but didn't say exactly when. They could've done it a couple of days ago before they were taken away. Can GM please confirm if they're still masterable even though we can't see the progress?
    I believe it was today.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast