Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Badges disabled in Farm Story

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Does this mean androids might actually get these?
    Get what? Badges? Silly people, there's no such thing as badges!

Sorry, it's the only way I can continue playing since I'm on droid ... pretending that you're all mass-hallucinating these badge and collectible things.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeryThing View Post
    Get what? Badges? Silly people, there's no such thing as badges!

Sorry, it's the only way I can continue playing since I'm on droid ... pretending that you're all mass-hallucinating these badge and collectible things.
    Oooooh I never thought of doing that. I was hoping to get badges before gooses came so I could get all the gems and buy a gaggle.

New Resident
    I've never had access to badges in any of the stories...why?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayware22 View Post
    I've never had access to badges in any of the stories...why?
    Are you on Android?

Rhino Keeper
    Would be good they can fix the Badges and make it availabe for all IOS and Andriod. But, pleaseeeee, pleaseeee..... make sure it's bug free. I had the unfortunate experience where 10 gems were not credited for 10 Gold badges already earned at onset when apps was updated on 14 Sep 2011. Wrote to Support with proof of my gems record of previous three months prior Badge update but to no avail. TL said their System was working fine and system record showed the gems were credited. Very sad I had to forgo the credit of 10 gems and TL did not believe at that time that System glitch actually exists in the Badges feature and I was never credited the 10 gems for the 10 Gold Badges on one of my affected farms.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolit View Post
    Would be good they can fix the Badges and make it availabe for all IOS and Andriod. But, pleaseeeee, pleaseeee..... make sure it's bug free. I had the unfortunate experience where 10 gems were not credited for 10 Gold badges already earned at onset when apps was updated on 14 Sep 2011. Wrote to Support with proof of my gems record of previous three months prior Badge update but to no avail. TL said their System was working fine and system record showed the gems were credited. Very sad I had to forgo the credit of 10 gems and TL did not believe at that time that System glitch actually exists in the Badges feature and I was never credited the 10 gems for the 10 Gold Badges on one of my affected farms.
    Same thing happened to me. Badges were released to RS and BS in December for Android. I got the gems for the gold badges that were initially there in BS but not RS. I submitted a ticket to support and they told me I received the gems. Trust me, I did not receive the gems.

Host(ess)
    I don't know what badges are but I want them! I play on a kindle fire (android.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12