Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story - Paper Dolls Halloween Contest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mtytomlinson View Post
    Thank you so much, that mean ALOT to me. Hehe  
    Your welcome  I figured out a way to create one in paint but then couldn't figure out how to post it lol. I got too frustrated and since it wasn't all that good to begin with, figured it wasn't worth the aggravation of trying to figure it out. I think next time I'll do it during the day and not late at night lol.

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Your welcome  I figured out a way to create one in paint but then couldn't figure out how to post it lol. I got too frustrated and since it wasn't all that good to begin with, figured it wasn't worth the aggravation of trying to figure it out. I think next time I'll do it during the day and not late at night lol.
    Did you try this? : Save your picture in your computer. You can upload it on tinypic.com, then copy the link. Click the picture frame with a tree in it button in this reply thingy and paste the link in it. Hope it helps somehow xx :/

Executive Chef
    Did you try this? : Save your picture in your computer. You can upload it on tinypic.com, then copy the link. Click the picture frame with a tree in it button in this reply thingy and paste the link in it. Hope it helps somehow xx :/
    Thx I'll try that next time. I'm back on my iPad now and my computer is put away. I can't be bothered to try again right now. Besides there are too many entries make that all entries are better than mine (though for my first attempt mine wasn't bad just not as good). I was just entering for the fun of it and to learn how to post pictures. Thx though your suggestion will definitely come in handy the next time I try. 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Thx I'll try that next time. I'm back on my iPad now and my computer is put away. I can't be bothered to try again right now. Besides there are too many entries make that all entries are better than mine (though for my first attempt mine wasn't bad just not as good). I was just entering for the fun of it and to learn how to post pictures. Thx though your suggestion will definitely come in handy the next time I try. 
    Welcome love xx Im sure yours will be okay too if I get to see it haha

New Resident
    Most creative or Cute

ID: bubli

Fashion Designer

under cute. not my best but yeah... haha it's so fun making all these! its like a mini gallery

Frankenstein's Daughter

Rhino Keeper
    My entry for cute category

gems to farm if I win please

Executive Chef
    scary entry
    What application did you use?

Rhino Keeper

Red Riding Hood

I did a second one...I can't help..that's so much fun!
    This is my Cuty or Creative Doll....but if you think that could be scary too, than ok XDDD
    Hope you like it ^.~ If this Picture would win, GEMs to Bakery Story

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast