Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story - Paper Dolls Halloween Contest

New Resident
    My entry

By ridihag at 2011-10-31

New Resident

By ridihag at 2011-10-31

Rhino Keeper
    Okay I thought I would do one more. Mine are sorta plain Jane not as creative as some all yours but I tried and I'm new to this image editin stuff! Let me know what you think. Oh and I agree with all of our who want some of these outfits in the game that would be so cool!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Drift boutique I love it mermaid! I especially love her hair and freckles! I hope that they will give us that hair for our avatars! I wish they had more hair styles that included long hair! I just love long hair! Great job everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post
    Drift boutique I love it mermaid! I especially love her hair and freckles! I hope that they will give us that hair for our avatars! I wish they had more hair styles that included long hair! I just love long hair! Great job everyone!
    Thanks! I would love to see more hair styles and colors for the avatar too, especially long hair!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mtytomlinson View Post
    omg did you really did it yourself it looks so real o: awesomeeeeee
    Realy? I dont think it's so great...my entry is so lame compare to another design...hehehe...but thanx!!! I realy apreciate it! so glad u think my entry is awesome... thank you
    And t answer ur question, yes i did it myself...im using photoshop...for the background im using my old work, about a year a go i design this cafe.. (im an interior designer) so i dont need to look in the internet for restaurant interior for the background...hehe

New Resident

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellie2312 View Post
    Why did you submit your designs under 3 different storm8 IDs? Just curious.

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Quote Originally Posted by brightorange View Post
    Realy? I dont think it's so great...my entry is so lame compare to another design...hehehe...but thanx!!! I realy apreciate it! so glad u think my entry is awesome... thank you
    And t answer ur question, yes i did it myself...im using photoshop...for the background im using my old work, about a year a go i design this cafe.. (im an interior designer) so i dont need to look in the internet for restaurant interior for the background...hehe
    Wow I wish had a talent like yours!! good luck!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast