Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

Host(ess)
    Hello,
    I too lost my walls, wall decorations and floor in fashion Story. I have not received the 50 gems( which most likely would not cover everything). The biggest problem is that I can not even put a tile on my floor as the store has no boundaries! I can put the wall back but if I try to place a tile anywhere on the floor nothing happens. I spent a lot of coins adding floor and walls, in addition to the gems spent. Are they saying that it will never get fixed because they can not figure out how to fix it? If I can not place a tile on the floor..what can I do? I will email support but figured someone on here may know what to do if you can not even place a tile on the floor.

Thanks
    pcas10

New Resident
    Both my RS and BS were impacted.
    In RS, I was credited the 50 gems and got my door back. I also tried to place new flooring and it doesn't work. I'm holding off redecorating until this issue is completely resolved. At least with the door, I have customers coming in.
    In BS, still broken... no door, no floor or wall decos and no 50 gem credit. Sure would like to get the gem credit and the door back sometime soon...

Host(ess)
    my RS and BS were not affected..lucky in that I guess.. but FS was and it was my favorite and what I spent most money on and most time on..

Thanks TL for the update. I received my door back in BS and the 50 gem credit. Helpful. But I am still missing all other wall deco and my floor. So I will hold off on redecorating until the issues appear to be resolved (in case all else could be recovered). �� Keeping fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    50 gems is not enough to what i spent in my fashion wall decors :"(.....
    I lost one door, my merlion, my poster, my product shelf, my spotlights and i cant thinknof what more......

And if i will be emailing support right now, it will take ages b4 they can look into my account since this is an over all stories' bugs and glitches....

Farm Supplier
    I got the same email!!! And they addressed my name Sit lips?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitalips View Post
    I got the same email!!! And they addressed my name Sit lips?
    They're probably in a rush. Reply to your ticket correcting the mistake if you want...

New Resident
    I am having the same problem. 50 gems will not be enough to cover all the decor I have invested in my store. What can we do to recover these items?

Farm Supplier
    I did. I do not have any pictures of how my RS was though. I did but thought I would not need it. I too am just going to hold off on any decorating for now and definately not spending any more money or the gems they gave me until something is fixed. I could try to explain what I had to them but they are hearing that everywhere! Lots of money and gems gone now. I sorta feel bad for TL.

There are no gems added to my account. It will take a lot of coins to restore my place.

Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast