Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chang2427 View Post
    Do I need to submit a new ticket regarding my problem? or they are going to get to those ticket that fell through the crack~~ anyone know??
    In the thread referenced GM said they would get to the tickets. I don't know anymore than that.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    In the thread referenced GM said they would get to the tickets. I don't know anymore than that.
    Thanks, I post there as well...Hope I'll hear back from GroupMagma~~

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if people are still missing their items? I am and am starting to worry I am the only one

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleykk View Post
    Does anyone know if people are still missing their items? I am and am starting to worry I am the only one
    Inconveniently, the TL CS will probably be taking the time off for Thanksgiving, but I doubt you're the only one.

New Resident
    I waited since October, but I never recieve any gems from you!! I sent many e-mail and you always tell me that your engineers have credited all accounts affected with an additional amount of Gems, but I never recieve any gems or gold from you! Why? What should I do?? So I have to buy the items again by my gold or gems? Any you are no responsible for that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rubylips View Post
    I waited since October, but I never recieve any gems from you!! I sent many e-mail and you always tell me that your engineers have credited all accounts affected with an additional amount of Gems, but I never recieve any gems or gold from you! Why? What should I do?? So I have to buy the items again by my gold or gems? Any you are no responsible for that?
    Our engineers have credited accounts for many of the affected accounts with Gems, not all, based on items lost and the parameters met. However, your items should be able to be restored if you email Support with the lost items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Our engineers have credited accounts for many of the affected accounts with Gems, not all, based on items lost and the parameters met. However, your items should be able to be restored if you email Support with the lost items.
    Hi. I am still missing items and support forwarded my request to engineering a month ago but I still don't have my items back and have not heard anything about my request. Should it take this long?

Banned
    Hi. I am still missing items and support forwarded my request to engineering a month ago but I still don't have my items back and have not heard anything about my request. Should it take this long?
    You could ask one of the cm on this thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Manager-Thread or you could send a pm. Or you could reply back to the email from support, asking for an update on the situation.
    I hope it gets resolved for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    You could ask one of the cm on this thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Manager-Thread or you could send a pm. Or you could reply back to the email from support, asking for an update on the situation.
    I hope it gets resolved for you.
    Support keep saying they cannot give updates on requests once they have passed to engineering but a month seems excessive to me and I think I have been pretty patient. Obviously I want my stuff back but even if I could just find out if I am in a queue and my request hasn't fallen through the cracks etc. Fingers crossed GroupMagma can give me an idea. I have tried posting a few times to see if other people are still missing items, no one said yes but maybe there are people but they just don't post on here.

Banned
    Support keep saying they cannot give updates on requests once they have passed to engineering but a month seems excessive to me and I think I have been pretty patient. Obviously I want my stuff back but even if I could just find out if I am in a queue and my request hasn't fallen through the cracks etc. Fingers crossed GroupMagma can give me an idea. I have tried posting a few times to see if other people are still missing items, no one said yes but maybe there are people but they just don't post on here.
    I really do hope you get some help.