Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still waiting as well. Not going to do any redecorating or gem purchasing until this situation is resolved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty711 View Post
    I'm still waiting as well. Not going to do any redecorating or gem purchasing until this situation is resolved.
    Hopefully,it will be resolved very soon for everyone waiting.Would you mind confirming that you have at least received the automated reply back from support,sorry if you've already said anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    The last email that I received said they sent it to engineering for review. That was on 10/26...

Rhino Keeper
    When I log into teamlava system it says this ticket is closed?

Senior Moderator
    When I log into teamlava system it says this ticket is closed?
    Reply back to the last email you received, letting them know that the issues have not been resolved yet.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you grey gull.

Senior Moderator
    Thank you grey gull.
    You are very welcome They are still working through everyone who lost items, so it may take some time.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    It just worried me that the status was closed, but maybe that's your procedure when you send it to engineering.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Our engineers are manually queuing and verifying accounts that may still need compensation for this issue. It will take some time, but if you've written into Support, we're committed to making sure your account is reviewed and taken care of.
    Hello. I have just received the reply to my email I sent a week and a half ago. In it I explained that when your engineers tried to fix the issue I got back some of my gem items but only a few. I sent an amended list of items excluding those that had been returned and any coin items and sent a photo of my bakery and asked if I could get the missing items back. I have just received the same cut and paste email that I was sent a week ago about how the engineers had fixed the issue and how we had been credited with gems and items returned. I cannot help but think that my email was not read properly so although I will send yet another I am worried that I will simply get the same reply again. Could you please let me know what I should do as I bought a lot of gem items and would like them back. The gems I have been given will not cover the cost if buying the items again and some are no longer available. I would be really grateful if you could reply as I am really worried now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleykk View Post
    Hello. I have just received the reply to my email I sent a week and a half ago. In it I explained that when your engineers tried to fix the issue I got back some of my gem items but only a few. I sent an amended list of items excluding those that had been returned and any coin items and sent a photo of my bakery and asked if I could get the missing items back. I have just received the same cut and paste email that I was sent a week ago about how the engineers had fixed the issue and how we had been credited with gems and items returned. I cannot help but think that my email was not read properly so although I will send yet another I am worried that I will simply get the same reply again. Could you please let me know what I should do as I bought a lot of gem items and would like them back. The gems I have been given will not cover the cost if buying the items again and some are no longer available. I would be really grateful if you could reply as I am really worried now.
    Sorry just to add I have not received any extra gems or any of the missing items back yet. I also deleted the game and downloaded it again to check before posting.