Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

New Resident
    I am so thankful that my door came back. I blocked where my door was initially, then unblocked it. I turned the game off then on and my door is back...thank goodness...I am in the process of trying to redo my walls and when I tried to put new tile on the floor it still shows green even though it deducts the coins from my account. Some of the items lost are no longer shown to purchase(heart shape wreath). So I am waiting on doing anything until this bug is fixed. But MY DOOR IS BACK!

thanks for the 50 gems !! my friends say they wished their's had the glitch too ! LOL
    tho' 50 gems are not enough for what we lost but do appreciate the gesture, TL !
    i'm sure u guys are working hard to recover .... good luck !

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRose22 View Post
    Thanks for the gems but I lost my door , wall decor, floor decor and other items. this isn't enough I spent hundreds of thousands on these items. I had on my walls red wainscot, red pattern, shoji screen ,paper lanterns and many windows. On my floors I had many red tiles, roses, water, stone, flagstone ,dark grey, brown, brick ,Mexican and black and white. This isn't enough to cover this. How do I report this.
    see post 1, you need to email support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    After deleting and re-downloading the app my door appeared!

As I just bought wallpapers and tiles a few days ago, it's pretty annoying, that these are gone and there's no way to recover them, but even more annoying is the missing floor, as you can buy tiles but they disappear in the green something that ist on the floor...

Host(ess)
    My door is still missing and my floor is still green despite placement of new tiles. I tried powering off and on my IPhone, but nothing changed.

Host(ess)
    I deleted both my Halloween and normal RS apps, turned off my ipod, turned it back on and re-downloaded the normal RS. Door reappeared

It's inconvenient but at least TeamLava has acknowledged the problem, offered compensation and is working on it. Thanks guys.

Rhino Keeper
    My door appeared on its own.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol I wish the grass was carpet, it looks good with the gold colored walls ��

New Resident
    I literally was shocked to see there is no wall, flooring is gone, no door and hard work done to dress up is gone and to see a compenstation of only 50 gems and I agree with the post posted by bunbaobao at 10:09 am, what seem to be the cause of this problem ?

New Resident
    So there's no way to simply get back what we lost?? I've lost it all....

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast