Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

Farm Supplier
    50 gems is a joke. How can I get my floor back with half of it in otange tiles at 1 gem each? Im fairly new to this game, started in July, but the problems Im having, never see them before.. Its unbelievable!

New Resident
    I don't have any DOOR and customers. Wall decorations and floor is missing since morning. Help out, guys!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The way I see it is that they didn't have to give us anything at all - Could have just told us about the problem and asked us to be patient. I think it was very big of them to give 50 gems as compensation. It's. It yet known if the walls/floors are forever lost or maybe will be restored when they fix the problem. I put 1 day items on the stoves/ovens/fashion order slots and am taking a day off the games - It's not the end of the world.

New Resident
    I cannot get into fashion story, continue to get force close since last night all other team lava games are working. What should I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by strifeclouds View Post
    50 gems is hardly anything to recover the lost items. Come on Team Lava. It also does not recover gift offers that had been with gem purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by carguii View Post
    50 gems is a joke. How can I get my floor back with half of it in otange tiles at 1 gem each? Im fairly new to this game, started in July, but the problems Im having, never see them before.. Its unbelievable!
    Please see the updated first post of this thread.

New Resident
    Is anyone having force close issues in fashion story? I have not been able to get in since last night. Other team lava gamrs working fine. Other family members are not havung problems with fs, just me. Android user. Please help!:-(

Host(ess)
    I can replace the tiles/walls/decorations - it might take a while to save up again - but my main problem is the door. How can we get a door? Can we buy them anywhere?

Also unsure about gem compensation - I've been affected but no extra gems yet? Will it take a while to receive them?

The Honorable Panda
    Guys I got up and lost all my flooring and walls and doors in Fashion. I like alot of you had alot more invested in this game. As GM stated in the first post, I emailed support this morning.
    explaining the gems items I lost. If you had taken a picture of your game before try and send the picture with your email to show what you had. If no picture, list the gems items you had invested.
    I know it is upsetting and shocking, ( I almost fell out of bed). Try and be patient with support because I am sure that they will be flooded with emails.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for the gems but I lost my door , wall decor, floor decor and other items. this isn't enough I spent hundreds of thousands on these items. I had on my walls red wainscot, red pattern, shoji screen ,paper lanterns and many windows. On my floors I had many red tiles, roses, water, stone, flagstone ,dark grey, brown, brick ,Mexican and black and white. This isn't enough to cover this. How do I report this.

New Resident
    Lost my door, floor, etc like so many others. Powered off/on my iPhone and door reappeared. Nothing else, but at least now have customers. Might try if you haven't already.

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast