Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost floor/wall decorations and doors

Farm Supplier
    Sorry for the repeat!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Beside my bakery loosing costumers /coins/ because I have no door. Not to mention the colors. I don't know what r you guys doing. For 3 weeks I didn't get any updates. Not only me so many of my nbrs. You guys said it's not about my device or location etc.. So how come we r all apple users. Common you loosing hard cash on this glitch. Soon even players. Less than 2 weeks till Halloween. When will we get those updates. After the holiday?!

I could give a [] about the free 50 gems. I want all my wall items back!!! And my door
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 10-19-11 at 03:26 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by carrion2342 View Post
    Beside my bakery loosing costumers /coins/ because I have no door. Not to mention the colors. I don't know what r you guys doing. For 3 weeks I didn't get any updates. Not only me so many of my nbrs. You guys said it's not about my device or location etc.. So how come we r all apple users. Common you loosing hard cash on this glitch. Soon even players. Less than 2 weeks till Halloween. When will we get those updates. After the holiday?!
    Download the Halloween versions of the apps for iOS Hallowe'en content updates

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecakes209 View Post
    I could give a [EDIT R98] about the free 50 gems. I want all my wall items back!!! And my door
    TL seem to be doing absolutely everything they possibly can...

New Resident
    I have the same problem no door so no customers, no more floor or wall decoration. And I didn't have any pop up message from TL, nor did I receive gems for compensation. Is it normal? maybe like the updates, the pop up message will slowly but surely come to all of us with problems? And most of all, the problem will be resolved soon, I hope. thanks

Executive Chef
    Original post edited. Also: no update for the Door issue as of now. Will update when I can.

New Resident
    Sorry forgot to mention I have this problem for RS normal and Halloween. I am on IPad. Thank you

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    Good thing is teamlava compensate 50 gems for 3 stories! Thumbs up!
    However, I have only received the 50 Gems on one Story so far.

Fashion Designer
    Try to close down the game completely by double click the home button and press the icon. Then it may restart & refresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by linny001 View Post
    However, I have only received the 50 Gems on one Story so far.
    sophiacml

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ano5 View Post
    Sorry forgot to mention I have this problem for RS normal and Halloween. I am on IPad. Thank you
    I also have this with both Restaurants and I am on an IPad 2

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast