Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overview of parts needed for every appliance

Fashion Designer
    This is an amazing chart! THANK YOU SO MUCH for investing the time to do this for everyone!

Very helpful, thank you very much

Thanks all for the positive feedback, I changed the picture a bit to remove the numbers at the appliance. These numbers were just part of the screenshot I took and I had a few appliances in storage

Fashion Designer
    Thank you! Um, isn't Fuse also used by another appliance? I could swear I've used them before...

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Thank you! Um, isn't Fuse also used by another appliance? I could swear I've used them before...
    How do you mean another appliance? Before we had the Sushi Counter, it was indeed also used by the grill. So in total now 2 appliances use the Fuse I think.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by come_again View Post
    What is the motor and spring used for?
    They r not used for anything yet so I don't know why thy are available for gifts as they are useless.

Thx John for the chart. I'm always forgetting what parts are needed. This will be very helpful. I'll sent invite as well but feel free to decline if u want or accept which would b great :-)

Grand Emperor
    There was another thread that explained that when the easy appliances were first released they needed 6 parts to complete. Then soon it was changed to 4 parts. The motor and sping were needed when there were 6 parts but didn't make the cut when changed to 4 parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    There was another thread that explained that when the easy appliances were first released they needed 6 parts to complete. Then soon it was changed to 4 parts. The motor and sping were needed when there were 6 parts but didn't make the cut when changed to 4 parts.
    Have a look at this image from my restaurant (it was June 2011):

Then it changed, but motors and springs are still there...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by moratorro View Post
    Have a look at this image from my restaurant (it was June 2011):

Then it changed, but motors and springs are still there...
    I guess it did. I didn't get the easy appliances released to me until Aug (I'm Android) and the parts I needed were gear, paint, knob, wiring, just like in john8472's chart.

I couldn't figure out why people who were also building were sending me motors and springs, but I guess they weren't crazy after all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast