Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates, and Collectibles!

So what happens when we complete all of the items. I'm already done with one

And I think City Story and Nightclub Story should get some too!!!!!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerrobbo View Post
    Here's a couple of items I've got from the collectables, so it's not all bad!

excuse me...may I ask...
    how could u get the "swing"? (sth like that, the left hand side one)
    I need 1 more to redeem that, thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeasTeas View Post
    mk, bit irritated. Thread on badge updates stated that the last of us to get it would roll out then if not by then would have to wait till this update rolled out. So update rolls out, still no badges; and yet another feature update and add that is not available to android users. Was like.. YESS update! YAY finally! Now its what??? Huh? Your kidding right? And with each ditch of android use, my wanting to invest or thinking of doing so declines heavily... Comon ppl.. Rlly??? I know it takes time, etc, but is the blatant dissing of droid users rlly normal or required? Its rather simple actually.. Roll them all out same time, or dont roll them out at all.. ppl can suffice with new items for updates if need be. Its not rocket science, if it is, then maybe in the wrong biz!!! Im srry if my post is abrasive; verry cranky android user...grrr I keep thinking.. Ok, they will get it.. Then theres something else, or like now once again.. Piling up! whah whah whah.. I wish I jad sympathy to those w/complaints about the updates...but at LEAST you have them ppl... patience is a virtue true, but im steady losing faith while android usrrs like myself continue to be left behind (.. meh..
    What I do not understand is why Android users are always the ones who have to be patient, on everything. There will never be a time when an update is filtered onto the android platform before the ios.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    What I do not understand is why Android users are always the ones who have to be patient, on everything. There will never be a time when an update is filtered onto the android platform before the ios.
    Im guessing you're Android too. Well then, gather around children, gather gather. Once upon a time in a close land, TeamLava was BORN! They released 9 games to Android users and iOS users too. Then, uh, lets see, iOS got most updates than Android, but not to fret, Android WILL get updates too. It just has to do with different softwares the company is using. And soon we all lived happily ever after. The End.
    Please tell me you liked my story.

Even though I have redeemed several times my progress bar remains at zero. On those that I haven't redeemed my progress bar is at zero. What makes the bar move. I have lots of items in each. I have redeemed some four or fove times already.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TeasTeas View Post
    mk, bit irritated. Thread on badge updates stated that the last of us to get it would roll out then if not by then would have to wait till this update rolled out. So update rolls out, still no badges; and yet another feature update and add that is not available to android users. Was like.. YESS update! YAY finally! Now its what??? Huh? Your kidding right? And with each ditch of android use, my wanting to invest or thinking of doing so declines heavily... Comon ppl.. Rlly??? I know it takes time, etc, but is the blatant dissing of droid users rlly normal or required? Its rather simple actually.. Roll them all out same time, or dont roll them out at all.. ppl can suffice with new items for updates if need be. Its not rocket science, if it is, then maybe in the wrong biz!!! Im srry if my post is abrasive; verry cranky android user...grrr I keep thinking.. Ok, they will get it.. Then theres something else, or like now once again.. Piling up! whah whah whah.. I wish I jad sympathy to those w/complaints about the updates...but at LEAST you have them ppl... patience is a virtue true, but im steady losing faith while android usrrs like myself continue to be left behind (.. meh..
    I know, its ridiculous. They should have AT LEAST finished the badges for Android before doing this. They shouldn't release things until they are ready for both platforms.

I forget to mention that I am playing on iPad and iPhone 3G with sMe issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobbillyray View Post
    Even though I have redeemed several times my progress bar remains at zero. On those that I haven't redeemed my progress bar is at zero. What makes the bar move. I have lots of items in each. I have redeemed some four or fove times already.
    Im guessing redeeming many times

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I know, its ridiculous. They should have AT LEAST finished the badges for Android before doing this. They shouldn't release things until they are ready for both platforms.
    This is true

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast