Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates, and Collectibles!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    Oh PS... one thing I do NOT like... when the game first loads, it shows a TON of thumbnails of other games across the bottom... not too fond of that. AND when you try to switch between games in the "globe"... it now lists ALL games with PLAY" and doesn't show the only two I play right on top... so I have to scroll. And it used to be "play" for those I had, and "download" for those I didn't, so they were easy to spot... now I have to LOOK for RS or BS in the list. That's my only complaints... minor complaints though!!
    I super agree! Incredibly annoying, it will just take some getting used to. Just like the annoying little task icons.

I really like this update though, it's quite neat. TREASURE STORY [the forgotten story] had this feature and it was always my favorite part of that game Thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper
    How do I score points in collectibles. Really confused? Please help. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caljean View Post
    How do I score points in collectibles. Really confused? Please help. Thanks.
    So far I've "collected" items by serving cooked food and cooking new items. Haven't tried anything else yet, but I've already gotten like 4 items... on diff sets of course lol. Will be interesting to learn what earns what though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Sadly, the mastery isn't working properly. I redeem a few things (bugs life and butterflies) and saw the yellow bar go up. But later, when I went back to redeem some more, I noticed that all the yellow bars were back at zero.

But still! It's a fun new feature!

ETA: I did do the whole force quitting, deleting, re-downloading, restarting business, and my mastery bars are still at zero.
    I can confirm this too. Here's my tools for living (at the bottom) after redeeming it:

And here it is a bit later on:

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing farmstory forever and I just did the update and got the collectables, but I also got Tasks... I thought the tasks were gone… Months ago I got rid of them and was hopeing I would never see them again… Is there a way to get the tasks out of my game window?

My water is also not moving anymore. Is this permanent?

Executive Chef
    I got the golden utensils for RS, it's a wall decoration!!

Executive Chef
    Do I REALLY have to download ALL of the storm8 games in order to get rid of that ugly little picture in the lower left hand corner of my Bakery and Restaurant?!?!
    The zombie clashes with my decor.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lupi123 View Post
    I have been playing farmstory forever and I just did the update and got the collectables, but I also got Tasks... I thought the tasks were gone? Months ago I got rid of them and was hopeing I would never see them again? Is there a way to get the tasks out of my game window?

My water is also not moving anymore. Is this permanent?
    I got the tasks again too. yuk!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a couple of items I've got from the collectables, so it's not all bad!

How do we know what to do to unlock these collectables? You told us how to complete the badges but not the collectables.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast