Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates, and Collectibles!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldin View Post
    Answer: You got the wrong phone. Happy?

Seriously: They are working at it, Android should be happy that they have the Story Games for now, the Story Team has also changed their entire way to work (if you get what I mean) as we now really get weekly updates instead of lies and wont even get them per month, they are also adding things that we requested. I bet that they are working hard to fix it for android.

/Eldin
    Tl are the ones who actively chose to infultrate the Android market with their product. I don't see why they failed to realize what limitations they may have beforehand, but asking for a fully functional game isn't unreasonable at all. In regards to the badges and collectibles, there's nothing to fix in regard to Androids, because it hasn't been placed in them yet. What needs to be fixed are the notifications, which haven't worked for months, so you and I both have no idea what they are working on, because we do not work for them.

Executive Chef
    Ugh - I work for the computer industry, software and graphic technology to be exact. A lot of you just don't UNDERSTAND, and most of you choose not to. I completely understand the frustration. It's normal to be sad or mad that you have to wait. But add a little bit of logical understanding to your thoughts, and it will be much easier to handle.

IT COSTS MONEY TO DO UPDATES THAT ADD ANYTHING TO THE GAME. Some updates [such as overall game updates] cost more than weekly updates. The Apple market simply pays more, and therefore TL has to make it a priority. It's just business and logic. If you are a fashion designer [for example] are you going to give your new pieces to Dressbarn that will maybe make you $1,000 in a month worth of sales. Or would you give it to a company such as Walmart that is practically worldwide and would earn you six figure numbers in a month. IT'S JUST BUSINESS AND LOGIC.

It's very obvious that the iSO users are simply where TL profits most and it's logical to have them have things first to continue earning. MEANWHILE, Android users take a back seat because TL doesn't see it exactly as "losing money by the hour". It is also a true fact that Android phones are many in type, and it's not easy to program for several different interfaces. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STOP PAYING OR PLAYING, OR COMPLAIN TO THE APP STORE YOU BUY FROM. At the end of the day, they provide a spot for companies for TL, if you feel they are neglecting you or practicing "bad business" complain about it there.

Rome wasn't built in a day. That is a fact. For all you Android users know, your updates might end up GLITCH-LESS which is a token Apple users might have preferred.

Banned
    Cruizin Kalapaki With Da Rootz A BlastinAuwe Now Tell Me Baby Why Why Why...lol
    Everyone just like be Greeted with a TL Kiss
    I get plenty friendz who like da same toyz as me.....sometime sore you know when cannot have fun on da playground like everybody else......I feel for my good buddiez....they like play 2

New Resident
    The updates to BS are awesome! I have been in my bakery most of the day and love it! We needed something new to achieve and now we have it! I really like the items that you can get in collectibles. One question..will those items change after a while or with progression?? Stop by and take a peek...Storm8ID: Boosintheroom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    What needs to be fixed are the notifications, which haven't worked for months, so you and I both have no idea what they are working on, because we do not work for them.
    Notifications dont work perfectly in all i-devices either... I only get SOME of my notifications on long cooking items, and none at all on short cooking time items, like an hour or less, both in BS & RS. So sadly, that's still a game-wide issue, not just for Android.

And yes, in a perfect world, I think everyone should get the updates at the same time... and all the updates should work totally right. Sadly, it's not a perfect world, and neither of those things ever happen. As LCAHEARTS said, Android might be lucky, and when they DO get the updates, it could very well be bug-free, because they used i-devices as guinea pigs to find all the issues. Personally, I'd rather get it later and working right, than early with lots of bugs.

Host(ess)
    these don't work anymore. every time i win something i lose it. i have lost 2 diner tables so far.. my restaurant goes "out of sync" and the table i just won now doesn't exist ID: hbg101 . please fix this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosintheroom View Post
    The updates to BS are awesome! I have been in my bakery most of the day and love it! We needed something new to achieve and now we have it! I really like the items that you can get in collectibles. One question..will those items change after a while or with progression?? Stop by and take a peek...Storm8ID: Boosintheroom
    **I gave the response below in an earlier reply to someone else **

I can only answer you based on Treasure Story. I previously posted that the collectibles feature was a feature in TS already. With that said....the reward will remain the same. It never altered in TS, but you could do it as many times as you wanted [which was awesome for the ones that gave you one gem, or tons of coins, or decorations you end up loving].

But TS was abandoned as a Story game, zero updates since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. So [maybe] in the way ahead future they could change the rewards but I'd bet that they won't.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by renasia View Post
    People it is simple, only 1 type of phone runs on iOS, androids have many different devices so hence it will naturally take longer to develop s product for the android market reason being it is much larger than the iOS market, and I guarantee that most of the people who are complaining only play the game for free and never purchase gems lol, take it easy people it's a game, get a iPhone or just be patient....on another note i like the update but agree with everyone elses complaints about certain features, also with the collectibles I don't see any one that offers a gem that would have been cool, maybe that happens when u master it
    You're wrong there. I spend a lot of money on gems and I am one if the biggest complainers.

And to the other poster who said I should just be happy I even have the TL games: wrong. I am a paying customer just like an idevice user therefore I should have the same full game experience like everybody else. If TL can't treat the Android users equal to the idevice users then they shouldn't have their product in the Android market at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I work for a major phone carrier. As for the statements made as to marketing and all the money being in idevices IOS is totally ill stated. Per cap. I sell more android devices in one week; and lucky to sell one in a month. People siply dont want them any longer. Before, idevices and iphones seemed to be a status symbol for people that wanted one because everyone else had one, and for all the docking devices etc that were available. Now with android devices offering people options to modify their devices to suit their own individual specs and personalities more freely then an I device allows, there are now by far more android users then iphone users. Maybe not in TL games as of now, but in partial may well be due to frustrations with features added first to IOS. My guess is that that strategy; if indeed is being looked at as one in keeping the IOS market in the forefront with the games; may be overlooking the influx of androids impact on the market. A simple marketing fact is that android users save more money on their phone and net teathering use, allowing people to spend monwy more freely on other things such as online gaming etc. To state that android users should feel lucky to have these games is all well and nice, but is rather overlooking the fact that that is indeed where these games are marketed; and when that happens that there are several operating syst. to be programmed, yes, im quite sure can be complex. However; my point is, if there are complications.. Those should be stated. When updating does not complete at the same time via android and IOS, simply hold them both off.. dont only do IOS and say awwh android is too complex.. they will have to wait... Thats not good marketing! A reality check comes when a phone carrier no longer wants to carry the iphone. I can say honestly the number one return status is thus.

Now I do wish to give some praise however. I have never had an issue on my android with a force close, or lag issue. Ever. I do love the games, or I wouldnt be here. I do appreciate the amount of hard work that goes into them.
    I play several free to play but option to invest games online. I do not mind spending money on a game I play often and I like alot.

But; as with all things if degrees of fairness are overlooked, as well as seeming almost discriminitory (maybe a personal oversight there) so many people here telling others they are using the wrong phone, etc. should go to their phone carrier stores and ask them how many iphones they sell per week as compared to idevices these days! Thats smart marketing. Idevice users are not the number one market any longer.

As I said before, you guys at TL have done a great job with these games. I cant stress that praise enough. Totally love it. Dont even mind the small glitches. Those things happen and are expected. Just all us android users ask is some fairness of play is all. I could be wrong, but I think if that happens. (taking extra time on updates delaying if need be) will work much more in advantage and $ then dissapointments to the andrid masses. Right now its made ppl feel rlly bad; frustrated; and even angry. If I had invested hundreds in these games like some have id be livid. As it stands, why would android users like myself do so now, knowing we are not a priority? Many of my friends have simply stopped caring/closed up shop.

In retrospect guys; im much more apt to give praise. I just think this was a bad move imo. I rlly hope you get it sorted.
    Love T

Rhino Keeper
    I think the reasoning behind awarding gem items as prizes is because many users complained about gem items being unattainable no matter how many coins you had or the amount of time you spent playing. So TL gave users gems for mastery, but people still were upset because it went too slowly. Now they are making these "special" items more attainable for their non-paying customers because they want to make them happy too.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast