Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Cake and Tea box: Icing Counter

Farm Supplier
    I bought the cake and tea box once last week and got the jam stand, I like that box the most, so I bought another one yesterday, and got the same jam stand. I have purchased 2 boxes total since playing BS. The chances of duplicates is too high for me.

Yeah duplicates are scary! If only we could trade gem items with friends!! Wishful thinking. I like the cake and tea box the most as well. Tried once most and got miss conffectionary. She's cute!

New Resident
    how do you get the candy jar? or any of the above.

Farm Supplier
    I haven't read all the posts so I may be repeating something u already know. Sorry if I m. I just wanted to add u have citrus lamp in candy jar and in fruit basket and it is just from fruit basket. Thanks so much for ur post. I have wanted to know what the % of 1st 2nd ect is for a while. Thanks much. Tina

Host(ess)
    Hello. Im new to this forum but not new to the game. Iv always loved the 'special boxes'. But isn't there a way for TEAMLAVA to reduce the amount we spend on the special boxes?? OR give us more gems for the money we pay for the 'special boxes'???
    24 gems is a lot to pay for a small 4th prize... And ?13,99 is a lot to spend for just 103 gems.

So would TEAMLAVA consider either lowering the 'special boxes' price or give us more gems for our money??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by triplenipple View Post
    Hello. Im new to this forum but not new to the game. Iv always loved the 'special boxes'. But isn't there a way for TEAMLAVA to reduce the amount we spend on the special boxes?? OR give us more gems for the money we pay for the 'special boxes'???
    24 gems is a lot to pay for a small 4th prize... And ?13,99 is a lot to spend for just 103 gems.

So would TEAMLAVA consider either lowering the 'special boxes' price or give us more gems for our money??
    TL occasionally has sales on gems. Usually 10% and 20% off, occasionally 30%, twice last year 40%.

Their trend has been to increase prices, not lower them.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    TL occasionally has sales on gems. Usually 10% and 20% off, occasionally 30%, twice last year 40%.

Their trend has been to increase prices, not lower them.
    Strange as iv never seen these sales...
    As for the trend to increase is seriously disgraceful!!
    Instead of pulling people their way to spend money they are driving people away with over pricing.
    One word:::: DISGUSTING!!

Thanks for the info though. ��

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here are some of items out of the box

A few items from valentine box
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    As a musician, I love the "ambience" musicians! Unfortunately I have rotten luck with 2nd place prizes and have never gotten one in any of the Story games I play. I've gotten 1st, 3rd, and 4th, but never 2nd!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast