Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for all things from the Special Boxes

I'm in shock that people would continuously buy mystery box after mystery box at 5$ a pop to try to get a certain item. If you don't want to get duplicates protest against buying gems until they turn on the no duplicate button. I would buy boxes over again if I was sure to get something different each time. But like I said before until there is a confirmation box I won't buy a single gem, unless there is a 90% off sale.

And I can tell you two prizes in the Christmas box in fashion story. One is a mirror shaped as a tree and the other is a pair of Xmas tree sunglasses for your avatar that does nothing. At the time I didn't know you could get duplicates and there was no way I was going to chance getting those hideous glasses again for 24 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbarbie123 View Post
    And I can tell you two prizes in the Christmas box in fashion story. One is a mirror shaped as a tree and the other is a pair of Xmas tree sunglasses for your avatar that does nothing. At the time I didn't know you could get duplicates and there was no way I was going to chance getting those hideous glasses again for 24 gems.
    Lucky for you, avatar items cannot be duplicated. and those glasses are hideous

New Resident
    Where'd you get the food display that is next to the bonsai???

Rhino Keeper
    Please add info on the football chest

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindslicer View Post
    Please add info on the football chest
    And Valentine chest.

Can someone please tell me how the Mighty Stove works?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shiraz81 View Post
    Can someone please tell me how the Mighty Stove works?
    The mighty stove is a combination of a sonic stove and forever stove.

Nothing ever spoils and your cooking time is decreased by 20%.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The mighty stove is a combination of a sonic stove and forever stove.

Nothing ever spoils and your cooking time is decreased by 20%.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbarbie123 View Post
    I'm in shock that people would continuously buy mystery box after mystery box at 5$ a pop to try to get a certain item. If you don't want to get duplicates protest against buying gems until they turn on the no duplicate button. I would buy boxes over again if I was sure to get something different each time. But like I said before until there is a confirmation box I won't buy a single gem, unless there is a 90% off sale.
    I am 100% with you! I finally got enough courage to purchase the gems to check out the football chest, I got a 4th level prize, a "cheer set". It's an ok item, but possibly getting that again, no way man!!!! It's obvious you shouldn't be able to the get same item twice. At least the first round, bc some things might be wanted twice, then MAYBE they could fix it to where after you go through all 4 prizes, you can choose, that way people will still be interested.

I like free games, but games I really enjoy, I like to support. I do not have any kind of extra $$ to be spending in this kind of stuff but I do it anyway. I find it a necessity to spend money on things I REALLY WANT. Until this change is mafe, that 24 gems will stay in my pot.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast