Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for all things from the Special Boxes

New Resident
    I agree with meikailani regarding the post being helpful and the part about not being able to pick what you want. I can't understand why I have to continuously purchase the same items back to back, especially when it's not what I want. They should at least rotate the levels with every purchase or give us the option to choose which items we want. The keyword here is PURCHASE; meaning we buy it with real money.

Host(ess)
    Just wanted to say i got the bunny waiter from the woodland box and it's 2nd, if anyone wants to add that onto the list.

and it would be nice if we could gift or sell (for gems) items we dont want from the boxes (specially duplicate items).

magic box

thought i'd share.. got lucky

Can anyone explain the process to me of how these work? I've not wanted to use up gems on something with no idea what happens next. Do you randomly with 1st -3rd place and then choose from items in that place or you just get one thing? Options to buy more with coins? Any help to understand would be appreciated. Thanks!

ID: RebekahRJones
    I gift and tip.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RebekahRJones View Post
    Can anyone explain the process to me of how these work? I've not wanted to use up gems on something with no idea what happens next. Do you randomly with 1st -3rd place and then choose from items in that place or you just get one thing? Options to buy more with coins? Any help to understand would be appreciated. Thanks!

ID: RebekahRJones
    I gift and tip.
    It's a gamble - you spend 24 gems, you receive one item (randomly). The chance of which item you could receive are listed in the first post of this thread, along with which boxes contain which items. So if you buy from the Magic Shell box (for example), you will receive one item listed there.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident

Ice Dragon

Here is the Ice Dragon, you'll find it in the RENAISSANCE BOX.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I found the flower pond pic
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Deisherry View Post
    I found the flower pond pic
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I mean the flower clock for the rose bounquete

I see that Holiday Gift Box is not on the List yet.
    I got some prizes from that Special Box:

Holiday Story = 2nd prize
    Holiday Express = 2nd prize
    Santa's Toy Bench = 3rd prize
    Elf Carolers = (I'm not sure if it was 3rd or 4th prize)
    Letters to Santa = 4th prize
    Toy Bag = 4th prize
    Elf with Gift = 4th prize
    Snow Globe = 4th prize

And here You are a pic of my Restaurant where You can see the prizes listed above
    If individual pic of each prize is needed... just let me know and I will be more than happy to post them for You ^.^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast