Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best special box??

The best special box??

I have been saving up my gems patiently, no matter how much I wanted into spend them, and have 20 gems! I'm about to reach 24 and wanted to get a special box, but I'm not which one to get. It took me FOREVER to get 20 gems and if I got a special box and only got a pencil and a piece of paper, I would be soo mad!!! Anyone know the BEST special box to get in your opinion?

Nightclub Owner
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Special-Boxes

That gives a listing of what is in each box. Personally, I like the Magic Box and Magic Shell the best.

Banned
    I got the magic box twice, one item was a blue vase and the other was the claw machine! I really didn't want either of them, I was hoping for the swan statue, grandfather clock, indoor fountain, grand piano or jazz set.....but of course....nope! I'll try again someday.....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I got the magic box twice, one item was a blue vase and the other was the claw machine! I really didn't want either of them, I was hoping for the swan statue, grandfather clock, indoor fountain, grand piano or jazz set.....but of course....nope! I'll try again someday.....
    OMG, those are the same 2 I got the first 2 times I tried that box! I wasn't even going to do a sports section in my RS, but once I got the claw machine, I figured why not. LOL I was trying for the Fireplace, as I really really want it! I did get the piano and grandfather clock on subsequent tries though, so maybe next time you'll get one of those! I ended up also getting the other vase with the yellow flowers. I've now given up on that box and started on the Magic Shell since I have a nice outdoor area set up, I want that hawaiian bar thing. Ohhh, I also want that darn Lobster Tank!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    OMG, those are the same 2 I got the first 2 times I tried that box! I wasn't even going to do a sports section in my RS, but once I got the claw machine, I figured why not. LOL I was trying for the Fireplace, as I really really want it! I did get the piano and grandfather clock on subsequent tries though, so maybe next time you'll get one of those! I ended up also getting the other vase with the yellow flowers. I've now given up on that box and started on the Magic Shell since I have a nice outdoor area set up, I want that hawaiian bar thing. Ohhh, I also want that darn Lobster Tank!
    Too funny! Well I'm hoping for one of those other items next! I'd really like to see the piano & grandfather clock. U should IM me ur id or I can u so I can take a peek!

Rhino Keeper
    i love takout box and magic boc

Rhino Keeper
    takeout box

Rhino Keeper
    and the island one

Nightclub Owner
    Here is my Restaurant, overall pic. Please don't mind the piano area, that is my last area to finish and I still haven't completely decided HOW I want it set up yet. I'm thinking some kind of lounge/bar/mexican area maybe, depends on what theme TL comes out with next. LOL

Here is a close up of the piano.

Here is a close up of the Grandfather Clock.

Here is my outdoor area, where I want to put the Hawaiin banquet if I EVER get it. LOL

Here is my sports area that was a last minute decision when I felt bad seeing my poor claw machine just sitting there all by its lonesome in my supply tab.

Banned
    [QUOTE=queentina3;262619]Here is my Restaurant, overall pic. Please don't mind the piano area, that is my last area to finish and I still haven't completely decided HOW I want it set up yet. I'm thinking some kind of lounge/bar/mexican area maybe, depends on what theme TL comes out with.

Very nice queentina3! I like how you have different sections! I do like the piano & grandfather clock! Thx for sharing!

I just got done trying for the magic box again.....and I got the jazz set! Not too bad!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast