Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Some updates about Gifting

I agree with most of the comments regarding new "gift" update is very confused and inconvenience. I gift and water my neighbors everyday. I am very busy at work, can only do this early in the morning or after work.

Since the new maintenance, I almost not receiving gift, I know my neightbors will sending me gift daily as before, but most of the gift never showed.
    Part of my neightbors have no way to send gift to them for two days. When receiving gift, the screen always show "say thanks", when click ok. It goes
    to neighbors list, but that's the same list of neightbor who I couldn't send the gift out. The neightbor who send me the gift was not on the list, I am sure
    I already sent gift, why when accept every single gift need to say thanks. If the neightbor already received my gift, I don't need to say thanks and spend mroe time go to gift list and not sending to the same neightbor.

I also notice if I don't send gift to my neightbors, the new gift won't coming. For example, if I send gift to neighbors by 8:00pm, before 8:00 pm, I have 0 gift, after I sent the gift out, the new gift start coming. Which means I won't get the gift from neightbors if they sent to me before 8:00pm.

It is so confused. I play FS, normally I can get at least 10 to 15 dog bone, since 9/23. I receive none....

Hope the gift system can go back to the old version. It was much better and easier for all players who love this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, whether TL decides to keep the new gifting system of received or not there should still be ONE midnight reset at least. I've spent more than I ever would have dreamed on gems and free gifts, and it is frustrating to not enjoy my gameplay due to sad neighbors and inconsistent timing.

Farm Supplier
    I'm just confussed and don't understand at all why all the sudden I'm not hardly getting gifts, and seems Luke mine aren't getting sent....then I'm being asked over and over to keep thanking back with a gift that I just sent to them less then an hour before???

Fashion Designer
    Is it just me, or is the daily gift limit now 10 (first received too)

Is this a deliberate strategy to reduce server load for TL. Were there too many gifts flying around for the TL servers to handle them adequately?

Host(ess)
    I've been having gifting problems since the maintenance too I try to gift my neighbors and it says I've already gifted them or they have reached maximum gift... but it told me to say thanks???? So how have i already gifted them? And after this the gift button is still click-able :S Its getting very frustrating and I'm worried my neighbors will get annoyed if I'm not sending gifts, especially now the Halloween gift is here, i would love to send and receive loads of pumpkins as i love Halloween! I'm playing on an Iphone 3GS so if anyone has had the same problem and managed to fix it please let me know!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMayWhite View Post
    I agree with most of the comments regarding new "gift" update is very confused and inconvenience. I gift and water my neighbors everyday. I am very busy at work, can only do this early in the morning or after work.

Since the new maintenance, I almost not receiving gift, I know my neightbors will sending me gift daily as before, but most of the gift never showed.
    Part of my neightbors have no way to send gift to them for two days. When receiving gift, the screen always show "say thanks", when click ok. It goes
    to neighbors list, but that's the same list of neightbor who I couldn't send the gift out. The neightbor who send me the gift was not on the list, I am sure
    I already sent gift, why when accept every single gift need to say thanks. If the neightbor already received my gift, I don't need to say thanks and spend mroe time go to gift list and not sending to the same neightbor.

I also notice if I don't send gift to my neightbors, the new gift won't coming. For example, if I send gift to neighbors by 8:00pm, before 8:00 pm, I have 0 gift, after I sent the gift out, the new gift start coming. Which means I won't get the gift from neightbors if they sent to me before 8:00pm.

It is so confused. I play FS, normally I can get at least 10 to 15 dog bone, since 9/23. I receive none....

Hope the gift system can go back to the old version. It was much better and easier for all players who love this game.
    These are the exact problems I'm still having

One correction, I haven't receive dog bone since 9/21 not 9/23.

I am sure more people have same problem as we do. Hope the problem can resolve shortly. Cross our fingers.

I am using iPod touch G3 and G4. Same problem from both.

Rhino Keeper
    The problem I am having which I am sure everyone else is too is having the 'say thanks' option popping up after you accept every gift. It pops up after one gift, I try to send gifts to everyone on my list, can't as they already at max. Next gift I accept it pops up again for me to say thanks when it already told me a second ago that my friends can't accept anymore gifts. Why? Very annoying.

I too am having the exact same problems for the last 2 days, I have removed app re added it back, done force closes turned phone off and on and still the same issues! I'm playing on a iphone 3GS version 4.3.5

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Anyone find it ironic we can't get a confirmation pop up for spending gems but there's a confirmation pop up for selling your free cat o lantern pumpkin for 10 coins? Omg!
    At least they didn't put the confirmation on selling dog bowls ... yet.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast