Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Some updates about Gifting

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have been so busy on the forum since the wall/floor issues, I have been rushing with games and not paying attention. I did notice I did not have as many gifts this morning as I normally do, but I just assumed with the game issues, not many ppl were in the games early. I will try and keep count tomorrow and see
    I really thought that gifts were set when received not accepted , but GM stated differently, so maybe they changed it. He should be able to let us know more after he checks with development team.

the later gifts that came in this afternoon, I declined them, so I will see if mine reset for morning.
    Thank you.

I have been seeing gift receipt rather than gift accept from the beginning. I see gift receipt on gifts accepted. But I didn't pay attention after the maintenance.

The Honorable Panda
    Update: Okay nmishii Something has changed!!! The one thing I loved about the new gifting system was when My gifts came in I never lost my early morning gifters.
    They would all stay and when I got 20 gifs, no more would come in and knocked anyone off by list.

Well I have been watching fashion this morning and I can only hold a max of 10 gifts, as new ones come in I am losing the early morning gifts at the bottom. (like the old system)

You are right something has changed. I will ask GM .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    The time is supposed to be set from when the Gift is accepted, not received, though I can have our QA team research this further.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Yes, please have your QA team look into this.

Rachael's explanation seems more correct than yours.

What hasn't been explained is how the gift decline affects the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Update: Okay nmishii Something has changed!!! The one thing I loved about the new gifting system was when My gifts came in I never lost my early morning gifters.
    They would all stay and when I got 20 gifs, no more would come in and knocked anyone off by list.

Well I have been watching fashion this morning and I can only hold a max of 10 gifts, as new ones come in I am losing the early morning gifts at the bottom. (like the old system)

You are right something has changed. I will ask GM .
    GM, can we get an update on gifting? It has changed again after last week's maintenence.

The Honorable Panda
    GM, can we get an update on gifting? It has changed again after last week's maintenence.
    I have sent this over to him for more information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    GM, there are over 21K views of this thread. When can you provide an update?

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031