Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Some updates about Gifting

Executive Chef
    Guys, we're working on the updates. The reason takes time is due to the time it takes to troubleshoot, write code for, test, and submit new versions of the games. Rest assured it is being taken seriously and is being expedited. Also, as mentioned above, many of the limitations to gifting have been fixed from this point forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Plus, it always WAS a 24 hour period... it never "reset" at midnight like tips... if I gifted at 3PM, I couldn't gift again til 3PM... so it's NEVER fully reset at midnight. But they kept TRACK of the gifts you got per mid-mid... so that worked... but it needs to FULLY reset at midnight, like tipping. So if I gift all my neighbors at 2pm, but then I want to gift all my neighbors at 1am for the next day, I should be able to. Now it's even worse than before and as I've said, it's blocking gifts... I can't even get CLOSE to 20 anymore, and can barely send out 10 gifts... it's all screwed up and needs to be fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Guys, we're working on the updates. The reason takes time is due to the time it takes to troubleshoot, write code for, test, and submit new versions of the games. Rest assured it is being taken seriously and is being expedited. Also, as mentioned above, many of the limitations to gifting have been fixed from this point forward.
    Thanks for letting us know everything GroupMagma.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Okay... that at least sounds better. Your first statement saying "it's fixed, and those of you that aren't fixed will just have to wait"... sounded like it wasn't a big deal. So thank you... I just hope they are really trying to get this fixed. It's gotten so bad the last few days, I'm actually taking a couple days off the games because it's gotten so frustrating.

New Resident
    Please help my i have just buy ? picknickbasket for 24 gems and i found only colored mushroums in my inventory and Nothing more is That all you get for 24 gems!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    When are we going back to midnight reset, I play during the day and now I'm getting gifts at night, it's crazy cause I like to gift back and tip my neighbors who gift me and now I must wait till after dinner to do it. PLEASE PLEASE change this

Grand Emperor
    Anyone find it ironic we can't get a confirmation pop up for spending gems but there's a confirmation pop up for selling your free cat o lantern pumpkin for 10 coins? Omg!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You for that, I'll check it out while im about to sleep!

Where do you get the Free Cat-O Lantern pumpkin at? I do not have

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by luvbutterflies View Post
    Where do you get the Free Cat-O Lantern pumpkin at? I do not have
    It gets gifted to you by your neighbors

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast