Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Some updates about Gifting

Ahh... Yes... Sorry about that.

Rhino Keeper
    This STINKS... It needs to reset at MIDNIGHT just like tips... I can't send gifts in the afternoon, and I will NOT gift each neighbor individually... so as it stands right now, less than 1/4 of my neighbors will ever get gifts from me, so they will probably drop me. This is RIDICULOUS! Why are they making updates that make the game WORSE instead of better!!????

Also, it's NOT accurate. I've RESTARTED my devices, I've deleted the games and reinstalled... but I'm lucky to be getting 8-10 gifts per 24 hour period... after that, people say I'm maxed... so it's all SCREWED UP!! UGH! The games seem to be getting worse each week instead of better lately! They add one new good thing, and mess up 2 others! Talk about taking one step forward and FIVE steps back!

And you say we have to wait till the next update to get this fixed... WHEN will that be??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I haven't received a single gift for 2 days.
    Cancel that. I'm receiving some gifts again. I guess they don't all hate me!

Please try to calm down. Creating over 15 apps, for iDevices AND Andriod is extremely hard. What is harder, is creating weekly updates to more than half of their games, iDevice and most of the time, Android. Keeping up with player requests doesn't make things any easier! If you can't accept that TL isn't magical, and can't do things instantaneously, then don't play their games. Be happy that you are able to play their games. TL does an amazing job at what they do.

I understand your frustration though. It happens to all of us.

Thanks.

I'm sorry! I'm a Chinese and my english is poor...
    Do you mean that there is no limit on accepting gifts?
    Would you please tell me what is the new reset time of the gifting system?
    Thx!^^

We will keep you posted, because right now, we aren't exactly sure of all the details.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebe522 View Post
    I'm sorry! I'm a Chinese and my english is poor...
    Do you mean that there is no limit on accepting gifts?
    Would you please tell me what is the new reset time of the gifting system?
    Thx!^^
    There is no longer a Reset Time for the Gifting system; the new Gifting system tracks the amount of Gifts received in the last 24 hours, as opposed to resetting at a specific time.

Executive Chef
    The issue in which ignored Gifts count toward your Daily Limit has now been fixed, though not retroactively. The ignored Gifts should be completely cleared from your queue in 24 hours time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Please try to calm down. Creating over 15 apps, for iDevices AND Andriod is extremely hard. What is harder, is creating weekly updates to more than half of their games, iDevice and most of the time, Android. Keeping up with player requests doesn't make things any easier! If you can't accept that TL isn't magical, and can't do things instantaneously, then don't play their games. Be happy that you are able to play their games. TL does an amazing job at what they do.

Thanks.
    I am a paying CUSTOMER. I don't have to be happy they "let" me play their games. I expect good service for the money that I pay. If I don't feel I've received what I've paid for I will voice my concern.

That aside I am generally very happy with what TL provides

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post

Thanks.
    Sorry, no I won't calm down... yes it may be "hard" to create that many games... but if they can't do it RIGHT, they shouldn't be doing it! I love fun new updates & such... but when they do something that causes MAJOR issues and makes the game harder and causes the game to have serious FLAWS, they need to STOP working on fun silly updates for a day or two and concentrate on getting bugs FIXED... then go back to the silly updates, like eyeball stew! Right now, gifting is seriously screwed up, and they say "sorry it is what it is... maybe the next install update..."... That could be two weeks or two months for all we know and that isn't right. It sounds like they just aren't worried about it, they will "get to it eventually"... that's not right. This may be a "free" game, but plenty of people spend a fortune buying gems & TL IS making a LOT of money off these games... they should be sure the games work right.

As of now, I'm getting between 6-12 gifts per day, IF that, in 3 of my games... and amazingly up to 12-15 on the 4th game (feel lucky on that one). And I am ABLE to gift 4-10 neighbors per day. That's from/for between 25-40 neighbors per game in four games. That's a problem that needs to be addressed ASAP! Not just when they get to it with the next update! That is something that should be worked on ASAP and updated in the game right away, not just held off till the next scheduled install update.

So yeah, when their error creates problems that makes playing the game extra difficult, that entitles me to be upset!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast