Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A berry good update coming for Bakery Story

Rhino Keeper
    I like the teasers, I like the mystery as well. Was kind of bummed this week though as I was really excited for the Halloween items! I had them for a little while in Restaurant last night! but these new items out today in new boxes are nice. I love the Sundae couch which is the actual free item w/purchase for bakery. The Cherry Cabinet is in the new Picinic Basket. So far some really cool items in there! I will redecorate with new items, get everything just right, just in time for the Halloween stuff to come out lol!!!!
    To Eldin, all the teasers say coming soon. They don't say they are coming Friday. They are just to give us something to look forward to.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a picture of the Duck Pond in the Bakery?

I got 2 heart bushes, 2 butterfly cans, 1 butterfly basket, 1 bird house and 1 lemon table but no cherry cabinet. I have spent almost all my gems but can't get above a 3rd place item in the picnic basket. I am obsessed with getting the cherry cabinet, I need someone to shake me or slap me to wake me from this compulsion!

Farm Supplier
    Duck Fountain

Rhino Keeper
    I like these new items for bakery and they would be perfect, IF I had an outdoor bakery! I have never walked into a bakery and seen a huge duck pond, butterfly birds etc. They are great items but wish we would get items that actually went in a bakery. OR an outdoor/patio area! TL what do you think? Please create an outdoor area for these wonderful items! Thanks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Outdoor part would be perfect. Like an "Addon" to your normal bakery?
    It could just be pushed when you make your bakery bigger aswell as making that bigger (at a limited max possibility)
    Nice items and I love that you are making those updates, but the most items in this pac wont make it into my style and as I don't have an outdoor place.

/Eldin

Executive Chef
    An outdoor area would be awesome! It could be another expansion (for coins)

Executive Chef
    Bummed about the cherry cabinet being in the mystery box but I knew that was a possibility. Was hoping though it would be a free gift item or a purchase with gems even. Ah well, that's the way the ball bounces. Keep the teasers coming though. I like to know what new things are coming out :-)

Farm Supplier
    I am so broke... Lol. Don't tell my husband.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by redbobcat View Post
    I am so broke... Lol. Don't tell my husband.

Ah, who cares if your bank account's a mess? It looks fabulous.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast