Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A berry good update coming for Bakery Story

Banned
    Toys for Thoughts....maybe an occasional label stating "Free with Purchase This Week Only" AD won't hurt......

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianmomma View Post
    Toys for Thoughts....maybe an occasional label stating "Free with Purchase This Week Only" AD won't hurt......
    I still like the mystery. Sorry...not helping here am I?

Banned
    Lol.....Perpetual Enthusiast......

Rhino Keeper
    I still don't think it's a "disservice"... that's not a word I would use. I just think at times it's disappointing to lots of players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    I still don't think it's a "disservice"... that's not a word I would use. I just think at times it's disappointing to lots of players.
    Many look forward to the weekly updates....both coin and gemit would be more Beneficial to All to be more "Precise in Advertising" at times and also keep a "Call of Alluring" also....as new material becomes more available maybe also new approaches in content product marketing will emerge.....We will all have to see what direction the CEO will be taking to cement His Company's Stability in this ever changing world.....At most Someone or the Majority will disclose Pleasure or disappointment with each passing design....we will either buy or not

So in that Briguynv You Are Correct in Your Projections......Preparations for any Consumer to Schedule a Possible Cash Purchase in a Strigent Economy Is Very Ideal....General Consensus in Marketing.....Giving People Time with clear sales ads to choose from a mass market of gaming companies and the possible treats that can be acquired with them.....I'm hoping this piece is an instore item....it gives everyone the opportunity for ownership.....and keeps clique elitism at bay.....

Banned
    But please for the love of my sanity do not put disclaimers on all my toys......lol

Host(ess)
    Hold on. I've checked e every day for.sales and extra items that come with gems and I've seen nothing. But the ice cream freezer was already out?

Host(ess)
    And the badges are out too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    So, if Lexus shows off their new product, and you're unwilling to buy it, is Lexus doing you a disservice?

I'm sorry you disagree with the methods in which new content is displayed (much of which is for Coins), but I don't feel I'm actively doing any harm. At least not intentionally.
    You could atleast tell that it is a purchase item so we don't get dissapointed as I believe the most people don't buy it.
    (Its however a great idea to earn more money and the items are awsome, but I no longer get that excited when I see those items as I probally will get dissapointed)
    Its a tip, I just believe it kinda in a way makes alittle more harm then good when you are showing us what to come, as it really wont come...
    (The "problem" is that its a free game and we all want free and gem items, but showing us what to come IF we pay alot of money is just wrong)

Kind Regards,
    Eldin.

Has anyone got these updates yet? I see the pop up for the picnic basket that says items such as apple pyramid, macaw cage and duck fountain and saw the recipe for blueberry sconce and new donut. thank you (if you have one, can you pls post pics).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast