Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A berry good update coming for Bakery Story

Executive Chef
    I love it.

Rhino Keeper
    I like it, the butterfly adds a nice touch

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldin View Post
    This will be a "puchase gift item", im 90% sure.
    If not, then it'll cost 40 Gems anyway, so you'll get screwed in both ways.

Its a very nice item but like all those others extra nice items, [GM edited] expensive or Purchase Gift! Sorry fellas!
    I wont believe anything else before I see it, and hopefully Im wrong, but I could almost set real money on this, anyway bet against me?

Kind Regards,
    Eldin.

PS: Whatever this is a purchase item or not, STOP SHOWING THEM TO US, WE DON'T WANT TO GET HAPPY TO THEN GET SCREWED!
    So, if Lexus shows off their new product, and you're unwilling to buy it, is Lexus doing you a disservice?

I'm sorry you disagree with the methods in which new content is displayed (much of which is for Coins), but I don't feel I'm actively doing any harm. At least not intentionally.

Executive Chef
    Whether we spend money on the game or not, it's nice to see what new items are coming out Even when I can't afford them, they're still nice to look at in other people's bakeries...

Executive Chef
    I agree with GroupMagma (he's not doing anyone any one any harm) and joyirene. I like seeing the next items coming out. And if you r not new to the forum then most people already know they may be for gems. I plan on getting this one when it comes out whether it's for gems or coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    ... I'm sorry you disagree with the methods in which new content is displayed (much of which is for Coins), but I don't feel I'm actively doing any harm. At least not intentionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by joyirene View Post
    Whether we spend money on the game or not, it's nice to see what new items are coming out Even when I can't afford them, they're still nice to look at in other people's bakeries...
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I agree with GroupMagma (he's not doing anyone any one any harm) and joyirene. I like seeing the next items coming out...
    Second this, I could not have said it better.
    I look forward to this new stuff previews
    Keep them coming..!!

Rhino Keeper
    So, if Lexus shows off their new product, and you're unwilling to buy it, is Lexus doing you a disservice?

I'm sorry you disagree with the methods in which new content is displayed (much of which is for Coins), but I don't feel I'm actively doing any harm. At least not intentionally.
    The previews and teasers are cool because we can get an idea of what's coming up, but when are most of the teasers for coin items? As eldin pointed out, much of what's been previewed across the stories has been made available for gems or as limited time rewards for gem package purchases.

Rhino Keeper

I agree that it's okay to show off new items, and that's certainly not a 'disservice' just to advertise it to us... what IS a disservice is how they are 'sold' when they are "free with gem purchase"... you compared Lexus... but if I BUY a Lexus, I know what I'm getting... A Lexus... and they aren't gonna come sneak back in the middle of the night and take out parts... the radio, seats, etc, they aren't gonna siphon the gas, etc... I get to keep ALL of it.
    On the other hand, if I have to buy GEMS to get this, the GAME does and very likely WILL "sneak" in and TAKE back multiple gems, happens all the time, even when I've clicked NOWHERE near a buy/accept button, and even when going EXTREMELY slow and clicking once every 5-10 seconds (because I've learned that MANY times, I can click ONCE and AFTER I click, after I remove my finger, THEN a pop up appears and it acts as if I clicked the pop up... even tho my click was PRIOR to the pop up but it reacts as if it happened after the pop up... like a delayed reaction... ridiculous)!! So there IS a difference in the SALE aspect.

I have no problem with "showing" it to us... advertising it if you will... I DO however disagree with the "sale" aspect of the free with purchase items. I think it should just BE for sale in the game, whether it's gems or coins... I wouldn't even mind if it's free with purchase at FIRST... but then a month or two later or even 4-5 months later, make it available to ANYONE with COINS... even if it's 500k or 1mil coins. There are plenty of other items that sell for gems.

HOWEVER I also believe the "advertisement" you put up should WARN us what KIND of sale it is. Lexus doesn't advertise a new car, then when you go down to buy it, you then find out "oh, sorry, you can't buy this... this Lexus is ONLY a free gift when you buy this airplane!" So when you show us the teaser, it should inform us whether it will be an IN GAME purchase (you don't have to say coin or gem, just knowing it will be in game should be enough), or a free with gem purchase... that way people know whether to be excited or disappointed! I believe that's what some people meant... it's the hoping it's an in-game, then learning it's not that upsets them. You say lots have been coins... but just what I've noticed, and many others have seen many, many of these teasers are 'free with gem purchase'... maybe that's not accurate, but when there are so many of those, they tend to blur out the in game purchase ones I guess... I believe I've seen many more teasers for free with gem than I've seen in-game (not counting recipes of course!)

Just my thoughts on this subject! :-D

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Sorry, I'm siding with GM. TL are not doing anyone a disservice, nor any harm. I personally like the wondering what type of purchase it will be.
    I like it, that's my opinion.

Banned
    Lol........please no disclaimers on my toys.......lol......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast