Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hospital would be nice

New Resident

hospital would be nice

Would be nice to see a hospital for about the same amount of coins as the fire station and police station, etc. Also could make it buildable like they are too.

Executive Chef
    Yes! A hospital is one of the top requested items. You can vote and suggest anything else you think of here

I also moved your thread over to the City Store Discussion and out of Bugs and Feedback.

Banned
    There was a decent hospital available as a gift with city cash purchase. You should of bought it. Snooze ya loose.

Quote Originally Posted by TravSF View Post
    There was a decent hospital available as a gift with city cash purchase. You should of bought it. Snooze ya loose.
    Yeah, but some people cant afford to buy cash right now. I have an idea though. Around Christmas time, TeamLava should take ALL of the items they sold for CC purchases and put them out for us to purchase in Decorations, Businesses, and Residences. But only leave these items out for a week only for us to purchase and then remove them from the game. Make it a friendly Christmas gift present

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Yeah, but some people cant afford to buy cash right now. I have an idea though. Around Christmas time, TeamLava should take ALL of the items they sold for CC purchases and put them out for us to purchase in Decorations, Businesses, and Residences. But only leave these items out for a week only for us to purchase and then remove them from the game. Make it a friendly Christmas gift present
    Not a bad idea, there are some things I would like to buy that I missed out on. If this idea came to life though they would have to make everything the same price as it was when they were offering it or players who did buy it while it was being offered will be getting ripped off.

Not a bad idea, there are some things I would like to buy that I missed out on. If this idea came to life though they would have to make everything the same price as it was when they were offering it or players who did buy it while it was being offered will be getting ripped off.
    I totally understand. Then there will be more upset players than more happy players who are getting something the easier way.

Executive Chef
    Not everyone gets the promotions, so it isn't always a 'not buying it when you had the chance' situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Not everyone gets the promotions, so it isn't always a 'not buying it when you had the chance' situation.
    That is also true. It took a long time till the China Shop promotion popped up for me

Executive Chef
    I like the idea of them coming back out but should be for gems as I bought gems to get the hospital etc. But I did miss out on others I'd like to have.

Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I like the idea of them coming back out but should be for gems as I bought gems to get the hospital etc. But I did miss out on others I'd like to have.
    Yes, but hopefully not too much cash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast