Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY GUIDE/FAQ (Housewilson)

Questions from a new player !!

I am still pretty new at this game and I have several questions.

1. How many gifts can one person receive per day?
    2. Is there a limit on how many gifts one can send per day?
    3. When sending food items as a gift, which ones are most beneficial to the receiving player?
    4. Are there any special things that can be done that the "common" player may not know that give more XP?
    5. Will a player ever get to a level that he/she may purchase ovens/mixers/makers without having to get to a certain level?
    ~For example, at level 14 I was allowed to purchase an oven (or whatever cooking device I chose), after buying my
    choice, I was not allowed to purchase another until level 19. Is this how the game is throughout all possible levels? Or at
    some point when reaching a specific level, it no longer makes one wait if they have the coins to make the purchase?
    I am aware that one can purchase gems with REAL money and then purchase cooking equipment.
    6. If you fill a neighbors request for a needed item, are there any restrictions on sending out gifts to other neighbors?
    7. Is there a certain limit that one can accept a request from a neighbor?
    8. By chance, does anyone know the required pars for the fryer, candy cane maker, easy oven, drink mixer, and the fireplace
    oven?
    9. If one were to use 24 gems to unlock the oven tab, is that unlocked for good? Or just unlocked for one time and the. After
    the purchase is made you would have to unlock it again to buy another? If you pay to unlock it, do you still have to pay for
    the oven also-(I am pretty sure you do!...Was a good though, huh?!?!)?
    10. Lastly, how can I save a thread so I will be able to easily find it when I get on to read the responses from my post? Is
    some way to mark it, or to look on my profile to beableto go right to this thread?

Thank you so much in advance for any help that you can offer!! I really appreciate your help!
    Nellie

New Resident
    When I accepted neighbour's request, it will go straight to neighbour's gift box or have to send gift use gift button?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by smellienellie03 View Post

3. When sending food items as a gift, which ones are most beneficial to the receiving player?
    4. Are there any special things that can be done that the "common" player may not know that give more XP?
    5. Will a player ever get to a level that he/she may purchase ovens/mixers/makers without having to get to a certain level?
    ~For example, at level 14 I was allowed to purchase an oven (or whatever cooking device I chose), after buying my
    choice, I was not allowed to purchase another until level 19. Is this how the game is throughout all possible levels? Or at
    some point when reaching a specific level, it no longer makes one wait if they have the coins to make the purchase?
    I am aware that one can purchase gems with REAL money and then purchase cooking equipment.
    6. If you fill a neighbors request for a needed item, are there any restrictions on sending out gifts to other neighbors?
    8. By chance, does anyone know the required pars for the fryer, candy cane maker, easy oven, drink mixer, and the fireplace
    oven?
    9. If one were to use 24 gems to unlock the oven tab, is that unlocked for good? Or just unlocked for one time and the. After
    the purchase is made you would have to unlock it again to buy another? If you pay to unlock it, do you still have to pay for
    10. Lastly, how can I save a thread so I will be able to easily find it when I get on to read the responses from my post? Is
    some way to mark it, or to look on my profile to beableto go right to this thread?

Thank you so much in advance for any help that you can offer!! I really appreciate your help!
    Nellie
    Did anyone ever answer your list of questions???? I am interested in some of the answers.

New Resident
    Hi, today at night, i couldnt cook on My oven and they were empy, is there a problem whith the bakery story? Thank a lot for your answer.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by merlyta View Post
    Hi, today at night, i couldnt cook on My oven and they were empy, is there a problem whith the bakery story? Thank a lot for your answer.
    Try restarting your device to see if this corrects the issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have the same questions.

oven?

Nellie

New Resident
    I would like to know also. Thx

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by snsdfan73 View Post
    When I accepted neighbour's request, it will go straight to neighbour's gift box or have to send gift use gift button?
    I would like to know also

Rhino Keeper

oven?

Nellie
    Quote Originally Posted by lefreshcafe View Post
    I have the same questions.
    1.) You can recieve 20 gifts each day (the gifting resets at 12 am PST)
    2.) You can gift each neighbor one gift a day .. (if they don't receive it or they are maxed out then you can try to send a gift later.)
    3.) Cappucino is makes the most money, at $500. (10 coins per serving)
    4.) I don't know exactly. Maybe try jasmine tea? Gives a lot of XP
    5.) No, the maximum amount of appliances you can purchase is 18. If you want more you can pay 24 gems.
    6.) There aren't any restrictions that I know of. I know that you can accept 20 gifts that are sent to you and that you get 20 requested items (40 gifts total daily)
    7.) What do you mean by limit, what limit?
    8.)
    9.) Each time you pay 24 gems to unlock another appliance it unlocks one appliance.
    10.) you can look at your posts. Under your profile you click 'find all posts'. Or you can search "Bakery Story Guide/FAQ" in the search bar.

Rhino Keeper
    And for number eight
    Quote Originally Posted by smellienellie03
    does anyone happen to know the required pars for the fryer, candy cane maker, easy oven, drink mixer, and the fireplace oven?
    There aren't any parts required for the drink mixer
    Fryer
    -10 Paint
    -10 Metal Sheet
    -10 Screw
    -10 Gear

Candy Cane Maker
    -5 Fuse
    -10 Spring
    -5 Knob
    -10 Paint

Easy Oven