Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY GUIDE/FAQ (Housewilson)

Rhino Keeper
    what does it mean when the customers walk around with the little clocks over their heads?

thanks

New Resident
    how many things do you get in the box? I mean the surprise box you can by fr 24 gems.

New Resident
    Hi I am at level 30 now. I got 8 appliances in the bakery currently making food for the bakery and there are 6 appliance I've got in the stock. I wan all of them on the floor without unlocking. Means even if I reach at level 32 I can take only one appliance at one time, what about rest ? 😓 i. Want at wears 11 appliances on the floor .help plz

New Resident
    i have noticed lots of little picture icons when ppls leave messages on walls how is this done. I have ipad2

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdiya12 View Post
    Hi I am at level 30 now. I got 8 appliances in the bakery currently making food for the bakery and there are 6 appliance I've got in the stock. I wan all of them on the floor without unlocking. Means even if I reach at level 32 I can take only one appliance at one time, what about rest ? 😓 i. Want at wears 11 appliances on the floor .help plz
    Unless you unlock more appliance slots with gems, you can oly have out the number of appliance for the slots you have open. Every 4-5 levels another one will open (for free), until your last one at level 73. At which point you will be able to have 18 appliances out at once.

Quote Originally Posted by mumma1959 View Post
    i have noticed lots of little picture icons when ppls leave messages on walls how is this done. I have ipad2
    If your iPad is 5.0 or higher, you should be able to turn on the Emoji Keyboard under your general settings.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing story games on my andoid. Now im going to buy ipad 3. Will i be able to play with my old storm id and get the goals?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    I've been playing story games on my andoid. Now im going to buy ipad 3. Will i be able to play with my old storm id and get the goals?
    when you do a transfer(email support@teamlava.com for help with this), you will start receiving the goals on your ipad games. You will not get any of the old goals that have been removed from the games, but you will be ready for any new goals that come out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Will i be able to play on both devices at the same day? Or after transfering my game to ipad i will no longer be able to play with android?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    Will i be able to play on both devices at the same day? Or after transfering my game to ipad i will no longer be able to play with android?
    Once you transfer you will only be able to play on your new device. You can only play a game on one device. Also when you transfer all your TL games will transfer over to your new device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have accidently placed a table and chair not close to one another and can't figure out how to move them. Can someone tell me how...Please :-)

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast