Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Constructable Deep Fryer + Recipes (Now with Mastery levels!) :

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I'm at level 51 and have to wait until level 55 before I can buy a new appliance - can't wait for this one! It looks great. Fortunately I've been saving gifted parts except for metal sheets because none of the BS appliances used them until now. Now I have to start stockpiling them. Thanks for all the info on the new recipes.
    no need to wait for level 55. Store one of your other appliances and you can buy the new one.

add me: anluz56

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for this, i just noticed that masteries weren't available and was wondering i had some sorta bug! lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anluz56 View Post
    no need to wait for level 55. Store one of your other appliances and you can buy the new one.

add me: anluz56
    I thought of that but I'm trying to crank through the recipes on the appliances I have and master them in case TL takes any of them away without notice. I want to fous on the older recipes first and get them mastered before I retire any of my current appliances. I figure the deep fryer ones will be around for awhile.

It looks so cute. Anyway, why a constructable item?

Host(ess)
    I've been saving parts too since the easy oven and it paid off! I built 7 deep fryers instantly! 

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by KateAteCake View Post
    I've been saving parts too since the easy oven and it paid off! I built 7 deep fryers instantly! 

[EDIT R98][IMG]https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h346/KateAteCake/9acb7777.jpg[/IMG]
    Haha! That's impressive.

Host(ess)
    Thanks!! Oh and masteries are showing on mine. I'm on iPad2 (not sure if that matters).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KateAteCake View Post
    Thanks!! Oh and masteries are showing on mine. I'm on iPad2 (not sure if that matters).
    Thank you! I just checked on my iphone and masteries are now there! I'll update my first post in the thread to say so

And a big thanks to GroupMagma for checking on the missing Masteries so quickly!
    Last edited by xokay; 09-16-11 at 06:35 PM.

How do I get a fridge? , In what level can we open up next appliance it is saying I cannot unlock any appliance and it is not indicating in what level I will be able too. I also am wondering if I will be able to expand. I do not have that option either. Is there an update soon for these options

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karlossweets View Post
    How do I get a fridge? , In what level can we open up next appliance it is saying I cannot unlock any appliance and it is not indicating in what level I will be able too. I also am wondering if I will be able to expand. I do not have that option either. Is there an update soon for these options
    There are no fridge appliances, only the new deep-fryer shown here. It seems like you've hit the top amount of expansions and numbers of appliances. In your edit mode, you can select appliances you already have and store them in your inventory to make room for this appliance. Hopefully they will sort out adding more expansions in the future, but at the moment they are struggling with the problem that making the games larger would cause lag for those who use older devices.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast