Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Constructable Deep Fryer + Recipes (Now with Mastery levels!) :

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Mine is not constructable like it says above. Are some of yours constructable?
    Really? That's strange.. Consider yourself lucky to have benefited from that glitch I guess.

Grand Emperor
    I like the challenge of building constructables also. It also gives me something to do. I have 18 basic ovens and 18 easy ovens. That's kind of dumb, but I built them anyway.

Executive Chef
    I'm so happy, this is sweet!! I love it! Only problem is no mastery but usually they get that worked out within a week. Still, it means I can't make more than a couple of each donut until they fix it because I don't want to miss the rewards.

Executive Chef
    I've been accepting gifted parts waiting for new constructable appliances. Wonder how many deep fryer I can build...lol...still waiting for the update!

Executive Chef
    I have been, too, but was only able to fully build 2! I was actually surprised. I thought I'd saved up more materials than that. Hope you get it soon!

Executive Chef
    how many gear screw and stuff do you need for the fridge???
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    Fridge? What fridge? What am I missing here??

Still waiting for my BS update. Got it on all other stories already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    Fridge? Ten each of Screws, Metal Sheets, Paint and Gears for the Deep-fryer.

Executive Chef
    tnx x
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Fashion Designer
    I'm at level 51 and have to wait until level 55 before I can buy a new appliance - can't wait for this one! It looks great. Fortunately I've been saving gifted parts except for metal sheets because none of the BS appliances used them until now. Now I have to start stockpiling them. Thanks for all the info on the new recipes.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast